Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

just more options for worgens all around!!!

2 Likes

Those who want an optional tail sure don’t. So do us all a favor and let us make our requests for the race we want to play. You enjoy playing your classic without Worgen all you want but you really need to leave this thread alone.

2 Likes

Nonsense.

We care a lot.

Blizzard made a statement at one time that said Genn doesn’t have a tail. And mentioned that at that time Worgen don’t have tails. (they also upheld Genn not having a tail once otherwise)

We’re asking them to give us a tail option.

We have to care or we wouldn’t be asking.

Since it won’t affect ANY Lore in any capacity though, it won’t be a big deal.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization
:wolf:

4 Likes

Oh yeah I remember that.

It’s been so long since that retcon and that retcon was dealing with Wc3 lore that I had completely forgotten about it. One of if not the biggest retcons.

Some retcons I don’t like. But I ultimate think that one benefited the game. Good Eredar is a interesting plot line especially for the alliance. It’s even more interesting cuz they’re fanatically GOOD rather than fanatically evil cuz iirc eredar were originally intended to be the “Devil” concept.

Give epic event that wipes out worgen and they all disappear from the game.

Epic owns blizzard?

Albien that was for Lore posting his picture for the 4th or 5th time. No one cares that the writer screwed up. Blizzard can change it if they want.

1 Like

Only if they give a decay timer to Forsaken where the character rots away till you have to reroll a new tool once they are useless. Seeing as Forsaken were all humans who died in the first place I guess we shouldn’t say useless they already hit that point by dropping dead in the first place.

2 Likes

Oh, I know that!

I was hoping to annoy Lore. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just gonna +1 some more so Worgen can eventually get tail options.

Give Worgen Tails.

6 Likes

Two, but good job inflating the number for your own false report agenda.

I stopped caring when you started spamming our thread with your worthless rhetoric. We are still waiting to see in Lore where it says for certain Worgen can’t have tails. Posting your thing about the author isn’t lore.

2 Likes

Let’s steelman your point so you don’t have to post this picture again. Let’s say it means exactly what you think it means: Blizzard has determined worgen do not have tails.

For us to make a legitimate request to decannonize a piece of lore, we need to show:

1: It is equal to or less than previously decannonized lore.
2: It does not affect some other lore that is somehow important to current or future storylines.
3: It is a popular change.

This post has demonstrated all 3 multiple times. As someone stated earlier and I think best, this is not a religion. It is a game. Blizzard can change it however and whenever they want.

4 Likes

If Druids can shapeshift into bears, cats, fish, and birds with tails, then Worgen too deserve tails. At least a tail option in the barber shop? Those tail-less Worgen can keep their Worgen form without tails.

1 Like

Hey hey hey, found a reason for Blizz to go right on back and give Worgen another pass. Someone with image-posting permissions go ahead and check out Fur Color 3 (third from the top on the left) and the inner thighs. You’re gonna see something fun, and should prolly give it a quick post on the forums so Blizzard can also see the totally-not-slapdash skin effort there.

Also use that second-pass to give Worgen some tails. Optional tails.

Give Worgen Tails.

2 Likes

That doesn’t happen. Some decay into skeletons but none become “useless”. Also some still in relatively fine over the course of 10 years.

Some do succumb to… I can’t remember what she called it.

They get stiffer and have trouble thinking eventually degrading into mindlessness.

Though from what I saw on that it appears to be a matter of willpower, rather than any actual degradation.

EDIT: Also anyone else find it funny that Lore has a new Ethereal thread where he uses Hearthstone cards to justify adding boobs to ethereals?

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/FAYp8wl.png
rip. Weird texture line in the inner thigh. FIX IT BLIZZARD.
But yeah, we’ll be getting more customization 100% in future patches this expansion, hopefully in 9.1, hell I’d go for 9.2 if it means we get a HUGE load of options equal to that the orcs got, tail option included ofcourse. :smiley:

1 Like

Void Elves have natural skin tones now.
This breaks the lore.

Oops.
Give worgen tails.

4 Likes

excuse me? lol

2 Likes