Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Stop derailing the thread Ushi. That is against terms of service you know. This thread isn’t about you, sad to say. Either way, you eluded to mob reporting and I have reported you for it.

Anyways. Worgen tails! GO GO GO! NEED MORE FLOOF and customization options. I mean, I doubt worgen will get jewelry options so something’s gotta give you know?

5 Likes

Fam I aint even talking to you.
You go on and on about OMG YOU STALKING ME AND TARGETING ME AND HARASSSING MEEEEEEEEE
and im not even talking to you lol

Also your spamming the same thing every post is considered spam and against ToS if you want to play that game <3… as is saying you reported someone lmfao

3 Likes

You’re on a forum, you’re talking to everyone. Get over yourself.

And no, I am not spamming the same thing. I actually add more to the point as to why worgen have tails thank you very much. Please just go back to RPing in Goldshire or something already and stop playing the victim card. If you want to be petty like most of MG typically is, by all means. Only further proves my point. And please, I am not your fam.

So now that I am done talking with children… Let’s look at char customization that’s going on right now. They are adding body jewelry options for belves, necklace options for humans as a completely separate category. They need to be giving worgen SOMETHING. Upright worgen has been a common request and actually possible if one of those Revendreth models indicated anything (It was some creature with a worgen skeleton that was upright).

Either way, Blizzard needs to give worgen more to compensate for the discrepancy.

6 Likes

pokes head out of pile of tails and looks around

Ah you know what, this arguement is too cyclic for my tastes.

goes back under tail pile

5 Likes

Don’t give worgen tails.

cause worgens don’t have tails.

9 Likes

You have serious issues “fam.” Though again, thank you for further proving my point with your passive aggressive insults. I am not the one who is hurt. You’re just insecure and feel you need to get the last word in :smiley: As I said, I pity you and will no longer be giving you my attention which you oh so desperately seek.

@Syefryed Again, we didn’t have upright orcs either and you got them. They never existed until concept art which came at a later date.

4 Likes

You said you wouldnt give me any attention like 5 days ago on the last thread.
I keep suggesting you ignore me.
Keep trying though. I know you’ll manage to get past my big, scary, mean words soon enough :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dark. Skinned. Elves.

You have literally no argument what so ever.

Gib me my tail.

10 Likes

I don’t think they should exist either. :woman_shrugging:
Unless it’s a new race.
Drow would be cool. We already got Night Elves though.

1 Like

Welp they do, so now you have no argument. We can have our tails because Blizzard made it clear they don’t care about lore over customization anymore and basically anything you say otherwise is wrong.

#worgentailtime

4 Likes

Give Worgen the option to have a tail. Ignore anti tail trolls.

14 Likes

People who say “I dont care about lore” is the reason why all the Horde stuff is being retconned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
IDK Why people WANT the lore to get worse. Do they not like the game? Do they want what little is left to fail?
It confuses me greatly.

4 Likes

I love you Aleffe <3

3 Likes

You’re still wrong, according to Blizzard even.

When we get our tails I’ll be sure to find you on server to wag it in your face :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

How am I wrong?
Youre confusing me even more now D:

If you find me on my server, you’ll have to have WM on. That’ll be fun :smiley:

1 Like

More customization options would always be great

Give worgen tail options

7 Likes

I am personally in favor of worgen having tails. A lot of people want them, it can be done logically, other races have been able to have them. Really does not seem like a problem.

And to those against the idea? You do not have to use the option yourself… That is the beauty of freedom of choice.

#GiveWorgenTails

11 Likes

I brought enough tails for all, just…can I get someone to dig me out from under all these tails?

…please?

2 Likes

Dark. Skinned. Elves.

Blizzard is offering fun and customization over lore, completely true and you can’t say otherwise. Therefore your life argument is thrown out the window because it’s rendered meaningless and irrelevant by Blizzard themselves, so therefore you’re entirely in the wrong and instead you’re just being negative for no reason now.

Try and have respect the ones of us that want to have a bit more fun in our own way, Blizzard seems to agree with us more than they agree with you at this point.

Also, pretty sure I outgear you by a wide margin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll get that tailwag no doubt.

2 Likes

Nebri, stop feeding it. Stooooop <3

You cannot speak logical things to the closed minded. You’ve seen how she is with me in previous posts, you know she is going to sit there and try to get the last say in with you. Just don’t pay her any mind.

Just think happy thoughts and worgen tails!

2 Likes