Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Give Worgen tails.

11 Likes

Give Worgen Tails!

9 Likes

Give Worgen tails.

10 Likes

Also thank you for the evidence on mob reporting!

3 Likes

walks in carrying a giant pile of tails that looks like a pile of wolf tails with legs

muffled Someone ordered tails?

4 Likes

I’m always on discord.
I wouldnt call it whining. Way too much laughing at how angry some of the posts are to be whining :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m not stalking anyone either. If anything, you guys are. Especially with the Worgen who said out of nowhere that I wasn’t allowed to post here, not even replying or pining me. Only reason I noticed was because I saw the board got bumped and was curious as to what other claims people were making for Worgen to have or not have tails.

I’m allowed to read what ever forum I want. I’m allowed to post where ever I want. If you notice, I posted on this one long before you both, so if anything, you’re tracking me down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
There’s nothing for you to see yourself if nothing of the sort has been done.
I’m just sitting here, enjoying my day and scrolling through the forums while I’m on a FP or between work.

You’re the one singling me out. I’ve not singled anyone out. Only replied to the people who reply to me, which seem to be you two in a rather aggressive way.
I’m sorry that you’ve been hurt in some way, and I hope that what ever happened to cause you and your friend to be so upset at other opinions can be worked out in the future so you can live a much happier and fuller life :>
Life is too short to be screaming at someone with a different opinion :smiley:

LOL did this person just admit to doing this?

Imagine dieing on the hill of “I dont want people to have more customization options.”

5 Likes

I didn’t admit anything?
I have a discord.
I said “hey guys, listen to this links to thread”
The end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Give Ushi Worgen tails. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Someone should tell her…

That is how MG RP communities work sadly.

They see someone they don’t like. They cry to their little Discord and have all their buddies do what they can to drive them out or mass report them.

1 Like

Am I not allowed to link people forum posts and read them forum posts?
If this has changed, feel free to inform me, because I must have missed it :>

Worgens arent dogs or wolves or any other beast /animal (otherwise I could tame them). They are humanoids that have morphed into what is about as close as WoW gets to werewolves. And classic werewolves stood on their hind legs and they didn’t have tails.

I mean, if you want to look like a puppy I guess that’s fine but I think it’s a bit bizarre personally.

5 Likes

If moderation reads that as a mass report then yes, a big no no.

2 Likes

With all the other customization options coming in shadowlands, I don’t see why not, lore is clearly not an issue anymore when it comes to customization so just go wild I say, adding a tail wouldn’t even be in top 5 egregious new options if they added it.

3 Likes

Can you clarify with some sort of source? I’d like to actually know if this is for real.
I don’t see anything wrong with going “Hey guys, listen to what this person said on the fourms, here’s the link” and then they do what ever they want at that point :>
But if I’m not allowed to read my discord forum posts and/or link them to the forum, then I will respect that.
But that seems a little odd?

1 Like

ANYWAYS stop giving Ushi attention and let’s get back on the subject!

Give Worgen Tails!

5 Likes

struggles to stay standing Okay seriously…I know someone ordered tails…I… yipe!

falls over buried under wolf tails

Well…at least I’m warm…

6 Likes

shrugs I think it became a rule around the time where the whole High Elf fights were big and people figured out “Hey, no one actually moderates anything Blizzard runs unless we mass flag things” (just like in game) so they started banning people using Discords.

3 Likes

I’d love a source on that, because if that’s true, thats really stupid LOL.
There shouldn’t be anything against linking people to the forums, and how on earth are they going to ban discord? Did they buy out Ventrillo or something and are trying to bring that back?
I’m going to need some sort of link, sadly, to believe any of that.
But, I do appreciate if you are seriously trying to let me know about some sort of dumb change like that.

I’m just enjoying myself and reading to my discord while I sit here.
Better than listening to what they put on the discord music bot X_X

1 Like