Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

The bigger issue is Blizzard had just removed a number of jokes, and innuendos with /flirt cause they were “Offensive” then put in a direct insult to Worgen players by adding the Dracthyr joke. Heck the darn joke was apparently so maddening that when I used it by turning it on the Dracthyr it made one of my guild members so mad they blocked me in Discord and in-game.
Said Joke:
I asked a Dracthyr if they could tank for me, they just looked sad and flew away… I wonder why?

Oh and just for the record the entire expansion I’ve been playing my Evoker as my main.

1 Like

Just restating my support for Worgen getting Optional Tails!

Among other things.

7 Likes

Hmm that works too, better than reprimanding them if anything too or so i’d imagine.

Sounds like they overreacted or turning it on the dracthyr reminded them evokers never got a tank spec, hopefully everything will go alright for you all the same Asheru. Here’s hoping worgen get their optional tails

2 Likes

Oh they have said they will never talk to me again. Sad really we have meet irl and gone bowling. Guess it’s just the power of words some times.

Here is my Dracthyr just incase someone don’t believe me.

Soooo… Everyone’s gettin’ elf-ears, eh?

Worgen tails when?

Give Worgen Tails.

6 Likes

We will see. Hopefully Blizzard will make the right choice and give us an optional tail.

2 Likes

I’m getting really frustrated at all these options they are handing out to the same races, but Panda, Worgen, and Vulpera haven’t gotten much of anything. New fur colors or patterns would be nice aside from the 2 we got in Shadowlands.

Worgen need a tail option.

The Moonkin update gave them more options than a Vulpera.

I want to be able to pick the tail pattern for a Pandaren.

7 Likes

Agreed. Pandaren need more options. Worgen need more options (especially tails!). Vulpera need more options.

I’d really like to see them do Worgen justice here but there’s enough opportunity to fill some gaps on other races too!

6 Likes

give worgen tails

1 Like

Sadly only seems to be kul tiran, humans, void elves, blood elves getting those ears. Blizz loves showing their bias I guess. Hopefully worgen getting optional tails some day soon

1 Like

They’re adding an NPC race that has more customization options than probably most playable races. It’s kind of ridiculous at this point to be honest.

The ear options might be NPC-only, though. I’d be shocked if they let players use the new ear options, though at this point I’d be shocked if they give us literally anything besides just new hair colors and skin colors.

Can’t wait to see them once again be like “Exciting news everybody! Kul Tirans are getting an exciting handful of brand new hair colors! When 10.2.7 arrives, rush to the barbershop and freshen your character’s hair color!” It looks like such a joke when they try to hype up the release of something like five hair colors for a playable race considering many players want more than just new hair colors.

2 Likes

It’s a business after all. I’ve always struggled to get my head around why blizz act like mindless hippies, but it’s a business, their idea is with minimum cost to have maximum profit. It is cheaper to implement few hair colors for a single race, than making something non-standard like adding tails, fang option, jewelry, tattoos, body sizes and etc. for all races. And while doing all this stuff they are yelling about a few new extra hair colors for a race (while usually the race is missing different more needed customizations) just to seem like they are doing “something”.

2 Likes

Give Worgen tail options!

2 Likes

I really see no purpose in Worgens having tails… Neither less, just never found the attraction to even want to see Worgens have tails. Though, just my point of view.

1 Like

Well in my case, the purpose to have an optional tail is to make a worgen more feral and closer to how i view a werewolf, that’s all.

6 Likes

There is really no 'purpose ’ in a panda having hair to style either, or panda characters having an optional tail- except that some people feel it fits the fantasy of their character- and thus they are asking for it!

11 Likes

Which is why we are asking for it to be optional so people can choose if they want the tail or not. It just fits a Digigrade leg better and if you leave it up to personal choice you will see who wants the tail VS who don’t and both sides will be happy with their given choice.

7 Likes

Worgens/werewolves don’t have tails if they decided to add tails to worgen than they should give every other class a tail too because i suspect the reasons behind wanting a tail is some weird fetish lol.

Concept art for Worgen had tails. Werewolves can or can not have tails depends on the lore and the budget of the production. Which is why we are asking for it to be an optional choice. As many have pointed out you don’t have to be a furry to want to play a Worgen and 0.00% are asking for a tail for your stated reason hope that helps you understand better.

9 Likes