Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Curious now but… what were these two exactly? I mean I know Dire Wolves are extinct but not what they were called as far as canids.

Same here although with how that tauren sounded his knee caps are most likely not worth finding a cook book for lol.

Yeah and they also kinda alienated the dracthyr fans by not allowing them in that mode. Of all the things they could of done making a battle royal game like mode that happens seemingly separate from the game itself is not the move they should of made. We play for a fantasy game not a battle royal, we’re not after another fortnite like game but that mode was most likely thought up and built by the part of their development team they got from tearing apart a battle royal’s development team. Here’s hoping one day hopefully one day soon the worgen will get their justice and get their optional tails. I mean they use the worgen frame for dracthyr like vulpera use the goblin frame but unlike with the goblins the worgen frame has the bones already there to attach a tail to. I just hope they’ll realize that giving worgen more options, bringing everyone up to equal terms on customization would help the game keep interest and thrive. Sadly… this is Blizz we’re talking of who love cutting corners caring more about money than what their players want.

Couldn’t resist. You left an opening big enough to fly an A380 through.

Worgen aren’t supposed to be half human, idk where you even remotely get the idea of that. They can turn human but they are not human by any means anymore, they’re bipedal wolf people. As for that furry remark… you’re honestly trying to use such a weak excuse as that while saying so as a tauren? If you don’t like it then don’t use it, thanks for putting the topic back at the top all the same

9 Likes

Asheru will remember this…

Oh noes…you changed out of being a worgen. And my rogue that posted here years ago also changed out of being a worgen and moved over to the Horde and deleted my post but…I’ll say what I said then on that toon back in early 2020

Give Worgen Tails.

4 Likes

Borophaginae is known as ‘the bone-crushing dog’, and the one illustration I found depicts is much like a large jackal. Hesperocyoninae was smaller, and looked like a slinky, weasel-like fox. Both were endemic to North America.

Thank you for the laugh. This made me picture a Vulp flying through the air like a projectile, and latching onto an enemy’s knee like Fizzgig from the Dark Crystal.

1 Like

If by that you mean, fully human or elf when they are in a calm state and want to be, OR cursed to be a feral worg beast with vague semi-bipedal humanoid features…then sure.

They should, since it is a major defining feature.

3 Likes

That’s the best part if making it optional, the players are free to choose if they want it or not.

7 Likes

Really is kinda sad they gave the option for tail or no tail to pandaren but they’re sitting on their hands as far as giving it to worgen as well. Oh well i suppose, our campaign goes on…Give Worgen Optional Tails

4 Likes

Well… half gave Pandaren the option.

1 Like

Yeah…not sure why the men got excluded but hopefully when worgen get optional tails male panda will get that too

4 Likes

That always weirded me out.

Are the male tails docked?

Is it a recessive trait that only females carry for some reason?

Anyway, optional tails for Worgen (And male Pandaren)

4 Likes

what if they make a pin on tail like Eeyore’s tail?

Nope, that would just be another kick in the ribs or stunt like when they gave female dracthyr that joke that makes fun of us for our request. Actual optional tail would get a better reaction than fake tail would.

5 Likes

“Hey guys, here’s this hilarious idea. Let’s give the new race a joke that’s a direct, mean-spirited dig at the players who’ve been begging for a tail option for Worgen since 2008.”

“Lol that’s great!”

“Hell yeah, it’s not like they pay to… well, I mean, they’re an Alliance race anyway so screw 'em.”

4 Likes

Optional tails for Worgen please!

2 Likes

Where does the snout go, or their paws. Even better the 3d part of boots that disappear when going into Worgen form.

7 Likes

Hands some critter tail to a Worgan

Worgan: “Uh, what am I supposed to do with this?”
Me: “I dunno, you wanted a tail”
Worgan: “No, I meant a tail on my body.”
Me: “Oh, well glue is a thing.”

That made me chuckle, but I would still like a real tail.

4 Likes