Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

We literally have upright fennec foxes, cows, and pandas. The panda ones themselves dont make sense when you think about how only red pandas have tails, yet they have the option to pick one, which is all we’re asking for, is the option to have one.

All i’m saying is, if Cenarius can magically give taurens antlers, Goldrinn can easily give worgens a tail, IF they decide to go through the questline and then enable the option.

10 Likes

I love how easy this option would be, but also how easy it would be taken if they just had tails one day. No one would actually bat an eye. Blizzard could easily just say some always did and some didn’t.

1 Like

One thing people often don’t get that opposition is actually good for a thread.

Especially if they can’t make their points in a concise manner.

High Elf Skins/Hair/Eyes might not have gotten added if there weren’t a group people dedicated against Alliance getting High Elf stuff.

Anti-thing groups are often their own worst enemies.

This.

Worgen need a LOT of work and are one of the races with the fewest options.

People who say they should not request stuff are ridicules.

It’s almost always a Tauren. There’s some kind of weird disconnect.

11 Likes

This.
Dissent, be it coarse or fine, is the whet stone to any argumentative blade.
And if in the process of sharpening the blade should break, all the better; rather a fault be found at the smithy than revealed in the battle.

3 Likes

Don’t I know it. lol

A little conflict is often a good thing for a thread. At least in those cases you have some back and forth.

So the tauren from classic is basically helping us by coming in here and spewing nonsense in more ways than just refreshing the topic? Hmm bet he’s red in the face realizing he’s helping us more than hurting us.

Sad to say but yeah…at least he’s not like one of the prior ones who may as well be sick with mad cow disease, I mean many of us who’ve been here a while may recall a certain tauren’s flat out demand for people with maxed worgen’s to be banned for playing worgen before they got flagged into oblivion and the post got ripped down. Compared to that one the one we’re dealing with now is like a gnat… annoying but easily ignored

3 Likes

But there are those who want it to be an optional thing. Do I need to start explaining what optional means Hamburger 2.0? I mean its always great fun to watch you trolls in Tauren clothing break. But do feel free to keep posting and keeping this post on the top of the forums where it belongs.

No tails please, thanks. :no_entry_sign:

Insulting folks that don’t agree with your opinion, is not a good look.

1 Like

When you pay for my account you can tell me what I can and can’t request. I’ve been playing this game since 04 I am well within my rights to ask for an optional tail that will in no way shape or form effect your character. So give us optional tails Blizzard.

9 Likes

Oh you switched to your non-classic toon, nice.

Is being called a troll the insult there? Seriously asking as I didn’t see anything that I would have taken as a particular insult… at least not one worth mentioning.

I do maintain that the addition of an Optional Tail for Worgen would not keep you from being tail-less and thus doesn’t impugn upon your ability to keep your worgen as they are. All it does is allow other players that do have a desire or interest in more customization, specifically tails, the ability to choose if they would like them or not.

10 Likes

I wish that we get more options to look like more feral, an optional tail is one way to achieve this in my opinion.

7 Likes

I feel like there are a great many things they could do for Worgen yet to enhance their customizations.

4 Likes

Shoulder fur would be awesome. Genn has it on their worgen model. I don’t see why we can’t either. Things like bloody claws also and actual scar options instead of it being tied to the fur.

10 Likes

yeah it would of been amazing to be able to pick where our scar(s) were rather than how we got them, so incredibly lazy forcibly tying them to one or two skins rather than letting us pick if we wanted them. Does Blizz really hate us so much they go out of their way to give us as little as possible? Do we need to massacre the elves to get our time in the sun, to get our fair share? I mean come on Blizz is at the very least optional tails with a few styles that difficult for you guys when the bones are already there you just need to connect a model to it for us to use. Also I said elves as that’s who’s getting all the love lately, them or those bloody humans.

7 Likes

Also feel the need to say this…again…in case Blizzard reads this which seems skeptical at most lately. IF worgen getting optional tails is at all involved with the April Fools day joke this year Blizz I’m done, if you give us that big of a finger I’ll cancel my subscription and uninstall every last one of the blizzard games from my comp and phone and never give you guys another dime. The worgen community does not deserve that level of hatred and I’ll not stand for it if that happens. Give the doggos some love…not make them a joke

Edit: Seems they focused their joke on underwater content and plunderstorm stuff so…all good it seems.

Eh, not necessarily…because foxes are of the genus Canidae:

Canidae (/ˈkænɪdiː/;[3] from Latin, canis, “dog”) is a biological family of dog-like carnivorans, colloquially referred to as dogs, and constitutes a clade. A member of this family is also called a canid (/ˈkeɪnɪd/). The family includes three subfamilies: the Caninae, the extinct Borophaginae and Hesperocyoninae. The Caninae are known as canines, and include domestic dogs, wolves, coyotes, foxes, jackals and other species.

Oh, and…I don’t run around on all fours, so I’d more likely savage their kneecaps… :wink:

2 Likes

I, and a very large majority of those asking for this customization, are actually in support of your request…because we are calling for it to be an option. Therefor, unless you are feeling selfish, you can be in support of it too.

12 Likes

Being given the choice of an optional tail would be just that an option for players to choose. Fight me all you want or hate me for being a furry but no matter what your personal thoughts about me are more player choices will always be a better thing. Blizzard is really starting to show they are not putting much effort into the game when you set the entire last season of the expansion to be just the prior tiers of raid content all rolled into one and yes some people will argue its cause they are working on the next part of the new expansion but let’s be honest the player base is dropping off hard right now. Blizzard could throw us a bone with some requested customization options, but instead they gave us Plunderstorm which isn’t really bringing people back right now.

5 Likes

I was an adventurer like you once, until I took a Vulpera to the knee…

3 Likes

I’d also like a mog to hide fist weapons so a Worgen looks like its using its claws.

1 Like