Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Dear Devs, can Worgens please have tails.

5 Likes

Ditto.
Keeps the thread visible at least.

5 Likes

It’s SoD, it’s about player feedback. (I play retail too btw.)

Also, this is the forums. It’s already a minority of a minority here. People rarely go here in the first place.

It’s not an echo chamber, nor is it supposed to be one.

No, it’s weird. Worgen are unique in that they don’t have tails.

You are playing a game mode that was requested by fans for years as Blizzard said no until they didn’t. That is a hard fact my friend.

7 Likes

And how would an optional tail change that? They’d still have the ability to not have a tail.

5 Likes

Because seeing a Worgen with a tail
 :nauseated_face:

I’m sorry it’s not furry enough for you. They’re supposed to be half-humans (humanoid if Night Elf) after all.

Not every furred race needs a tail.

1 Like

Wow, bring up classic and they stop replying to you REAL fast. :thinking:

4 Likes

There are still broken animations.
There still isn’t an actual black fur option.
The mane on females still ruins most hats.
The hunch on males is still mandatory.
They’re still lacking customization options compared to elves and humans.
If that’s all fine to you then all I have to say is, “Bruh.”

11 Likes

Don’t even get me started on texture itself

Pants/underwear textures stretching in to and down the thighs
The weird thing where the ear textures don’t even match the rest of the fur color 90% of the time.
The foot print texture shows 4 toes when worgens have 3, which funnily enough dracthyr also show as 3 toes when they have 4.
For the love of all that is holy, do not get me started on the neck
 the seam where the fur textures connecting to the head and body don’t line up is clearly there. It’s a big reason why I often wear the neck scarf now to hide it

imgur. com/ZPspkqf.png

This is all female worgen stuff. Let’s also bring up how chest pieces sink in to male worgens chest if they have 3d armor on it
 You know what could fix that? Giving us a option to have straight back worgens like Genn in the cinematics!

9 Likes

Those are issues other races suffer from, so I don’t count them.

I played a male troll for a long time, and they’ve got all those issues as well, stretching, weird jank animations, you name it.

They at least made it so your humanoid form is separate in terms of customization, and the fur and eye colors were pretty awesome.

Hats look weird on them too, but again, same thing applies to Tauren and Trolls as well.

That’s impressively dumb, thank you for sharing.

8 Likes

Ah I see.

You’ve somehow decided this one race = furry but only if it has a tail.

Ironic that you’re on a Tauren. Lol

Hence the optional tail.

8 Likes

Why? You not wolf, Why elf need tail
 this is very confusing.

I keep telling them, they’re Worgen, not literal wolves. It’s a distinct feature of Worgen.

1 Like

But
 worgens originated from pact form, you know, the wolf form druids had? Without said wolf form, there wouldn’t even be worgens to begin with. And you know what pact form had? Tails!

9 Likes

it werid
 Also with tails make there butt look fat.

OP was a worgen when they made the thread. They changed after feeling ignored by blizzard multiple times for more than just a lack of a tail option for Worgen.

Always a fun bit folk like to pretend didn’t happen.

3 Likes

I seen one way they can get tail but
I Not sure they not gonna like it >n> unless they into that
"

Worgen are upright though, and wolves aren’t.

Just because it originated from a wolf doesn’t mean it has to become a fully bipedal wolf, I enjoy the fact they’re tailless.

Give worgen tails

3 Likes