Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I really don’t think it’s gonna happen since this has been asked for years now. I really do wish they had the option where we could get tails. Ya know?

:cat: :cat2: :cat:

See thats odd to me because Orcs actually should have been upright to begin with. Very few orcs in canon were ever hunched over until WoW. Most of which were Warlocks or Peons.

I find it odd that you would entirely lose interest in Worgen with the option to have a tail. Like how weak is your interest in Worgen if thats all it takes? Just don’t use it.

Wikipedia fails to adequately explain actually. Scholarly sources on the matter of werewolves and their origins show that they were depicted both with and without depending on the location in which the story was being told. There is no evidence that the tail or not-tail was significant except in specific areas depending on local culture.

Always remember that Wikipedia is not an actual scholarly source and is often not entirely correct. Hell they used to have the chemical formula for caffeine wrong.

Oh like shes not wrong about lore even between her own books. lol

Genn doesn’t have a tail, but that doesn’t mean other worgen couldn’t have a tail. Its really not that big a deal.

This is also especially countered by the fact that Worgen in media are often depicted with tails mostly in Hearthstone but also in their own concept artwork. Both of which are Blizzard artwork that has not yet been contended by anyone.

If you don’t want to have a tail, don’t use it. Thats why its being requested as an optional customization.

You’re fighting for literally nothing. Its an optional tail. So you have the option not to use it. You’re only fighting to remove other people’s choices while everyone else is fighting to give you a choice.

10 Likes

I don’t want it. Worgen are fine as they are.

I can’t be if such a thing doesn’t exist in the first place. Blizzard has no plans to add tails, otherwise they would have said something years ago.

WoD, when they re-did visuals for every race, would have been the time.

You’re thinking they’re already working on this, when they aren’t. BTW, you’re playing an elf, you can’t say I have a weak interest when you aren’t even playing one.

This thead is all opinion, anyway lol.

Fact is, Worgen don’t have tails in-game, right now, and never have. That is fact.

I’m happy they don’t.

1 Like

And every time this is said we can call it out for what it is: an entirely selfish and/or prejudice position that can be ignored.

Fact is, there is no reasonable argument to be against adding optional tails for Worgen.

8 Likes

Do/say whatever you want, lol.

I don’t have any demands to change a race, I’d play something else if I didn’t enjoy a race.

That’s what OP did, she used to be Worgen lol.

And I find it funny that you guys aren’t playing/posting on them either. Must not like Worgen!

Oh god here we go again, another one of those folk

yep…and this old excuse for why they feel worgen shouldn’t get them as well…

Oh lovely now he’s saying if we should just play something else if we want our character to have a tail…

And it’s at this point I’m just going to add this guy to my ignore list as he’s just restating all the other garbage reasons people in the past have given us…like the whole “You want a tail then play vulpera” when…they’re not the same…like at all.

7 Likes

This statement right here means nothing as worgen due to the curse aren’t human anymore, their human form is nothing more than a disguise as it serves no real purpose except for RP. Worgen are still worgen after death as we’ve got DK worgen and they’re still worgen in the Shadowlands

God this is such a childish thing to say, why do people keep spewing garbage like this lately?

Again they’re not human and we’re asking for the tail to be optional so if you don’t like it just don’t use it simple as that

God another childish remark “You want a tail then go play something else instead of the race you want to play” … I mean really now?

Right so you’re fighting a pointless war due to your own selfish desire then? Real bad hill to die on there, more so the fact worgen got barely anything for our worgen forms and yet you think that’s fair? Tauren got tons, the elves got tons, everyone has tons of things but you’re seriously fighting for the selfish desire to see us worgen not get something as simple as an optional tail?

Again selfish desire right there… if you don’t want it then don’t use it, quite simple

7 Likes

Lol.

Worgen don’t have tails, silly.

It’s okay to be angry, this is an idea that y’all think is already going to be implemented, despite the facts pointing in another direction.

Despite what you think, I am not the problem. I’m not calling anyone childish for disagreeing with me. And I’m being called selfish for not being onboard with the idea?

Runaway ideas are crazy. Stop being a cult.

The devs have no obligation to do this. And they likely won’t.

Look at this thread. It’s old.

Leave my Worgen alone. You have races with tails if you want one that badly.

What’s already perfect doesn’t need any changes.

1 Like

You want to guess how many years the Alliance asked for high elf look before we got it? We ask because it’s something we are passionate about and want for our characters, we also ask that it be optional so we don’t force something on someone they don’t want on their character. One day we will see it. We Worgen spent 10 years with the abomination trust me we are willing to lie and wait for this.

For example. I hate when I see people using the “Giant Lizard” look on Dracthyr as I think the lack of anything Draconic on the race looks silly. But… It’s the option that player chooses to use so while I just shake my head over it I will not say anything as its a choice that player makes and should be free to make.

6 Likes

It’s a change only if it’s mandatory without possibility to remove it and no one here is advocating for that.
We want it to be optional.

On the other hand, since the release of our current model at BfA Blizzard has a habbit to anger the worgen community in one way or another on purpose.
They are perfectly capable to make the tail mandatory out of spite.

7 Likes

Tails please and thank you

5 Likes

Still waiting for Worgen to have Tail Customization Options

5 Likes

Give worgen tails !

5 Likes

we will never give up for the tails but the fact they didnt do it for the gileneas episode lol was a huge miss opportunity in all honesty. if anything the tails will just brought in a random patch theres no telling anymore now. this game is in desperate dire need of more character customization all across the board but i somewhat digress.

6 Likes

“I don’t want tails cause they are my Worgen”

Yes, you are the selfish one here and a really childish way of thinking quite frankly. Really is just obvious that you are only stirring the pot now.

Thanks for keeping this at the top tho I guess

8 Likes

Time for Worgen tails, a perfect Noble garden gift for the players!!

5 Likes

Never forget that the reason elves have a purple eye option was because of a bug on the npcs in the shadowlands beta and they decided to keep it because, and i quote, “The NPCs loss is your gain”, they never gave a lore explanation.

With that logic, we can do the “mistake from hearthstone is our gain” thing to give worgen tails, althought at this point i feel like thats on purpose since over the years they’ve hotfixed card art but still kept the tailed worgens.

I still lean more towards the camp of give us a questline that gives us a blessing from Goldrinn to both give us a tail option AND unlock wolf form that can be picked over cat form for druids, that way we have a lore explanation.

#GiveWorgenTails

10 Likes

Why do you guys keep feeding the smooth brained toad?

2 Likes

You’re advocating for a popular request to be denied, one that would not affect you in any meaningful way as it would be an option and not forced upon you.

You’re literally fighting to keep peoples choice limited.

This is my forum main dude. Not my main.

That you’d think a forum character is indicative of my interest is a very poor argument.

My argument that your own interest in Worgen is weak if you can’t even deal with the idea that Other People’s Worgen could have a Tail Option is at least based on something you yourself have expressed.

Silly goose.

See here you’re going out of your way to cause drama and at this point you know it. You don’t have a good argument beyond “I jus don wanna” and it somehow makes you upset that others don’t see it that way.

I advocate for Optional Worgen Tails because it will make people happy, won’t change anything about worgen except for adding an optional aesthetic, and honestly its cool.

And also I’m spiteful these days towards folk who have been… less than charitable in their attempts to put down anyone who does want tails but thats an aside really and not the main reason I support it. (Also you are not counted among those despite your views, I’m talking about folk who were far worse about it for no reason.)

Bumps and a lack of Willpower.

7 Likes

Imagine being against player feedback and playing on a classic server.
I mean, I fully get you are (hopefully) just trolling, but that’s some crazy irony.

8 Likes