Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I have yet to purchase The War Within either, and don’t plan to unless I see a reason compelling enough to me to do so. That said…if Blizzard were to announce a new round of character appearance customizations that included multiple tail options for Worgen, and/or a decent looking player housing feature, that would change.

Until now, I have been subscribed to WoW uninterrupted since Burning Crusade. Unfortunately, too many disappointments along the way have me ready to move on after DF…the weak-sauce ‘Gilneas Reclamation’ being the most recent example, with the mangling of lore in Shadowlands and the overly complex systems and professions being some of the others.

5 Likes

I find it exhausting to constantly ask for something while at the same time being ignored… Just a tail, is that too much to ask for all this time?

1 Like

You know, even asking for a specific color skin (pure black fur) seems too much to ask.

8 Likes

Still waiting for my bipedal wolf characters to have the option to not have chimpanzee butts.

Give worgen tail options!

8 Likes

Just saying now but hey Blizz you give worgen tails and more options for their worgen form and I’ll pre-order war within with the more expensive version. Just saying… giving worgen nice things and showing the worgen community some love and attention with optional tails and such will make you guys loads of money, zero reason at this point to put it off. You give elves more stuff they don’t need I’m quitting at this point so change my mind and show us worgen much needed love

3 Likes

Give Worgen tails!

6 Likes

Noo.
ALLIANCE BAAD!! BLU BAD!!!

Did they…update the forum recently? So many things seem…different. Oh and Give Worgen Optional Tails

3 Likes

well the copy quote option is new, so yeah

Where’s the Tails?

4 Likes

Good people of Blizzard, if you have time to update the forum then you have time to give Worgen their (optional) tails. Think of all the smiles you can create in your player base with this single act of kindness.

You have the talent in house, help this neglected race please - give them their tails!

2 Likes

Don’t despair, who knows, maybe we’ll have some worgen tails by the end of the World Soul Saga… Look around me Wait… Why do I hear registered laughter all of a sudden?

You hear the laugh track. :frowning:

The best we can do is keep asking for Worgen to get tails. Big floofy bits for goodest boys and girls. Really hoping they eventually arrive and they are splendid when they do.

3 Likes

Just some more support for Worgen getting optional tail options.

Should have been done a long time ago…

3 Likes

maybe we steal tails in the pirate patch
take what you can give nothing back
arrrr

So you’re saying…

… the Pirates have the tails?!

Man the sails!

3 Likes

Still no tails for worgens?

5 Likes

Nope, which sucks :confused: