Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

That’s also how I RP this character. To her, the human form is weak, and she’ll never willingly revert to it.

3 Likes

I don’t want to have a male human form though…

I don’t understand why there is a female Worgen form to start with. Wolves look the same, whether male or females.

#GiveWorgenTails

Worgen aren’t wolves.

5 Likes

It’s been exactly 506 posts since I’ve come to rattle the kennel. That’s half a thousan… nm you can’t count. I could have said it’s been ice cream cones of pressure treated wood and it would have registered about the same.

Whoa… but if I said walk! or ride! oh I bet you nearly need to pee now.

First thing’s first. Y’all are scent deaf. This thread smells like wet dog in August. Some of you just lounging around in this soup. I don’t think you know this but a few of you we can hear from the lobby with your “cleaning”

How do you even know you don’t have tails? And how would you know if two tails was too many? It’d be funny as all get out if y’all got tails on April first.

only one going for a ride is you as I rescue you into rezan’s mouth during pursuit

1 Like

You can joke all you want, it won’t change our desire to have optional tails on our worgen, nor the desire to have additional options.
There’s no reason why some people should have the right to be heard and others shouldn’t. We’re going to keep up this thread until we finally get what we want.

Blizzard, give Worgen tails!

12 Likes

It’s better off that wasn’t the case, as we’re our own people not some humans or elves playing at being werewolves. It would of been beyond lazy to of just made us a skin for another race, and it’d of been insulting as our model looks nothing like theirs to begin with. It’d be like if blood elves were just a smaller skin for night elves, it’d look awful and make no sense. We’re our own people and we deserve to be treated as such, and have our pleas answered with the addition of optional tails and our men to stand upright. We’re not giving up till our requests are answered

This coming from a shambling corpse, I’m sure a dead body smells far worse than wet fur.

1 Like

Still waiting for tails

And upright male models… Seriously why do they hunch like that?

8 Likes

Who knows? But as long as there’s a dev doing everything he/she can to do the least amount of work possible on the worgen - when not disrespecting us - we can dream to have what we want.

By the way, i found by chance an art of a dracthyr worgen as a visage form:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/y45ryi/art_for_my_friend_she_designed_a_dracthyr_visage/

Too bad that we can’t chose to be worgen as a visage form isn’t it?

6 Likes

I believe that’s true for most female models.

Not that I’m specifically looking >_>

3 Likes

It’s been two days since any of us have asked for tails so, uh, can we have optional tails for our Worgen please?

6 Likes

I would also like optional tails for worgen…

5 Likes

Blizzard, give Worgen tails!

7 Likes

Blizzard you give us tails. We give you more subs sound like a deal? Good now get to it we have waited long enough.

6 Likes

If we get worgen tails I will buy every single thing in the in game shop.

2 Likes

tails please :vulcan_salute: :alien:

3 Likes

Along with the tails give us alpha worgen model option for cata classic and i will pre-purchase cata with the most expensive edition or confirm tails and the same will happen with the war within…

2 Likes

Tails please! Oh, and let Worgens be paladins too!

8 Likes

worgen need tails!
We have waited long enough!

4 Likes