Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Goldrin is such a fluffy boy

9 Likes

Give worgen optional tails plz and ty!

4 Likes

Blizzard, give worgens tails and jewels!

5 Likes

Optional tails for worgen would be quite wonderful now that they got Gilneas back Blizz, so many good ways to swing it to like now that they got Gilneas back Goldrinn comes to watch over it and the worgen as a whole and thus blesses them with optional tails. Could even give them unique titles like Son/Daughter of Goldrinn or something… maybe special heirloom weapons designed in Goldrinn’s honor as well. Well or a nice gilneas shield with the wolf skull and roses and a matching sword not forcibly bound to only warriors. Come on throw them a bone already, only good things could come of showing the worgen much needed love

6 Likes

Blizzard, give worgens tails!!

3 Likes

Still waiting for Worgen to have tails.

4 Likes

The topic is almost 4 years old, 1700 likes for first post, with over 15,000 posts and 200k views, but still no reaction from Blizzard… It’s so great to be ignored like this…

7 Likes

The sad fact is that they have stated that they are aware of the thread once i believe, they are just choosing to actively ignore it :confused: stay strong!

13 Likes

I think that’s the worst part, knowing they know but still being ignored in the end…

Blizzard, give worgens tails and jewels!

7 Likes

I’m here, to inform all the worgen players, I am here to support, in the real cause. And the real cause is, “give worgen tails.” thank you listening to my for the cause support.

6 Likes

how many tails- no one ever said

All of them!

3 Likes

1 2 or 3 tails???

All of the above

1 Like

Give worgens tails and jewels!

5 Likes

the tale of no tails lives on

Come on Blizz, stop sitting on your hands and give the worgen optional tails. It’d make you guys more money at this point to appease their wishes so no reason not to.

On another note I’m using the hat from that outfit you get for liberating Gilneas…idk why it’s not showing here. It’s so fancy I feel like an evil count lol.

5 Likes

how many tails

All. Of. Them.

1 Like

We aren’t going away this is a valid customer request.

10 Likes