Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

why cant worgen have tails?

1 Like

They’d be too cute, no one could resist, :wolf: but really i would love my couple to have a fluffy tail.

4 Likes

I think it will take a lot of Worgen players mass unsubbing over this issue. Blizzard continues to ignore Worgens I just think Worgen need to vote with the wallet.

Worgens don’t even have a fly point or portal to there city they just got back.

4 Likes

We have one TO it, just not one to get back.

many people will walk around with no hands after touching the tail. stormwind murder rates against gnomes, dwarfs, and mecha gnomes will skyrocket. those scamps are at tail height.

i dont think that matters either at this point. the wallet is no longer effective against microsoft, a gigabillion dollar company.

1 Like

Always get permission.

Would have been nice for the rest of the Alliance too.

yeah they gotta ask permission even if what they desire to do is comb said tail for the worgen. So…either a shortage in gnomes and dwarves would occur or maybe the worgen gets personal tail groomers. Who’s to say at this point

2 Likes

i feel like mecha ngoms will have supreme grooming utensiles built in

1 Like

I need optional tails for my worgen characters :sob:

2 Likes

Worgens need a tail and jewelry!
13 years of waiting, we need a little attention, Blizzard!

5 Likes

I’d do it.

I would worry about the ones with the clamps.

And tail jewelry!

2 Likes

Draenei have tails and jewelry and tail jewelry - I demand equal treatment for Worgen!

We must have optional tails!!!
(and jewelry, and tail jewelry)

11 Likes

what if they add helicopter blades so they can fly

1 Like

Rereading some of the comments, I still don’t understand the idea that adding a tail to worgen will make them less ferocious and, above all, more comical… where does this idea come from?

Blizzard, give worgens tails!

8 Likes

I saw a wolf in the forest the other day. It had a tail, so obviously that means it was friendly and not at all ferocious according to people. Long story short, I’m typing this with one hand as I lost the other one to the wolf trying to pet it.

Moral of the story, a tail does not make something cute and friendly.

9 Likes

are you talking about a wolf tail or bunny tail

Poor Cow… See Blizzard you owe us tails now.

it if anything helps show emotions or possibly mental state but no it never means they’re cute and friendly. I mean dragons got tails too but they’ll eat you alive if given a chance or a reason. Worgen should get optional tails though as while it would look adorable seeing them wag their tails at long last it won’t make them look any less ferocious

how many tails tho

Go ahead…tell the Darkmoon Rabbit his tail makes him look silly.

2 Likes