Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

It is very obvious if you see my weapon transmogs.

1 Like

OH I hadn’t looked lol. That’s crazy that it does that to that degree. Neat though.

Picturing one of those scenes with exhausted out trauma nurses laying on the floor, but it’s the WoW barbers.

There’s a lot of weapon mogs that either change the lighting or get in the way if the portrait.

1 Like

Any day now Blizzard.

2 Likes

ah, I see what you did. Torches casting that light, clever honestly and hey also helps make sure you won’t get lost in the dark as well

Oh the madness the barber must see on a daily basis, captain Grim I think summed it up well with his video

9 Likes

Along with *** tails***, and a big, wild lion-like mane, PLEASE give option for no hunch on the males.

You’ve given the hunchless option to other races!! I often wonder why early Blizzard artists thought the hunches were needed on males ( Worgen, Orcs, Tauren, trolls) Many transmogs look terrible, and worse, my back hurts just looking at them : )

10 Likes

When your upper body is a fridge and your lower body looks like a pair of wet noodles, hunches happen. That’s my guess. It’s a bad reason and shouldn’t of been a problem, but that’s likely why.

2 Likes

Now you human now you
 are not.

It wasn’t just males. Check out the vanilla alpha female troll model.

I wish whatever manager made the decision on that went a little further and also stuck around to avoid the decision made on alpha worgen females.

Let’s hype it up till they finally say yes! Worgen tails for 2024!

4 Likes

what about 3 tails like tails from sonic

1 Like

Give worgen optional tails plz! My worgen would look cute with them!

1 Like

we have dragons with tails
we have foxes with tails
we have goats with tails
we have cows with tails

when do we have worgen with tails ? :frowning:

10 Likes

Give Worgen Tails !

3 Likes

Nah, three isn’t nearly enough. With three possible lengths (two at a minimum) multiplied by a variety of shapes (curled, scraggly, full like a wolf’s, poofy like the vulp’s, etc.), there would need to be at least eight combinations.

Yes, I know that’s not what you meant. Thanks for the lead-in, though.

Optional tails for worgen!

3 Likes

They deserve a good tail!

Just hopping in to advocate for optional tails for all my worgen. Hope everyone has an amazing day.

2 Likes

Hoping we get optional tails by the time worgen get to be DH as I’d probably never stop playing that character at that point even when DH gets through a rough patch or so I wouldn’t care as I’d be content. Well that and a tailed worgen paladin also sounds amazing
 my worgen may start nibbling my other characters as I wouldn’t stop till I had a worgen with a tail of every class at that point

2 Likes