Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

We are not the /favored/ child. (aka elves) Also I am not saying the elf players are bad in any way, I am saying the devs favor them.

2 Likes

Uncle Garithos was right.

3 Likes

Low priority on customizations, someone(s) at Blizzard appears to be against it and be high enough up there to stop it, probably something to do with wolves being a primary furry type thing. Blah blah blah.

Give Worgen Optional Tails.

4 Likes

Garithos would have also killed worgens too since He is Anti Race everything.

Not necessarily. He hated Dwarves, but was willing to work with them. He also hated the undead, but was willing to work with them as well.
To boot he didn’t even necessarily turn on them the moment their shared goal was done. After Balnazzar was defeated, Garithos didn’t order their destruction but their vacation, possibly under threat thereof but all the same showing more restraint than I think you give him credit for.

1 Like

Give worgen optional tails plz!

4 Likes

Im trying to think how I would feasibly explain it to myself on Moonguard

“oh my 
 where did that sprout from?”

“I’ve formed a deeper connection with the wolf within.”, “I’ve received a boon from Goldrinn.”, “It’s always been there, it’s not my fault you didn’t notice.”

Besides, most of us are asking for the tails to be optional, so push come to shove, just don’t opt into it.

8 Likes

That’s super easy. “Tail potion.”

7 Likes

TAIL POTION!!! I love it, lmao

1 Like

“I went to the barber who regularly changes peoples gender and bodily aesthetics and had a tail added.”

alternatively
 just tell them it was always there and to deal with it. rofl.

1 Like

“Say Worgen, where’d you get that tail?”

“Always had it.”

“N
No you didn’t.”

Worgen stands up to full height “What was that?”

“Nothing, Nothing at all, carry on good sir.”

10 Likes

They wanted an easy way to explain it! I actually had an RP with an alchemist that was exactly that. They had tail potions for worgen xD

4 Likes

Tauren stands up and is bigger. “Oh sorry, yeah I got it recently.”

1 Like

:dracthyr_crylaugh:

Hopefully we’ll see interactions like this in the future.

I think it’s crazy to still be at the same point 13 years later, to have only had the right to a joke and some art on Hearthstone

Still so many people trolling with no logical argument when there are examples to contradict them and still nothing from Blizzard

I don’t understand the point of such a move on Blizzard’s part, refusing the requests of one community but accepting those of another.

Why are they so intent on frustrating us when our requests are far from aberrant?
When will our demands be met?
At the moment when World of Warcraft will really be dead?

Blizzard, give worgen tails!

4 Likes

This is only conjecture, but it’s likely they don’t intend to implement our request any time soon
if ever
and to publicly respond here on the forums is tantamount to making an official statement about it.

In other words, no real harm to their reputation (or income) would occur if they came here to say we would be getting tail options soon¼
but to actually announce they planned NOT to would be disastrous. There would likely be a great deal of negative fallout, both for being parsimonious, and for waiting so long to tell us. People would walk, and take their money with them.

So, they haven’t, and probably won’t. I’m no longer optimistic on this issue, because they’ve given us no reason to be. However, I’ll happily admit to being wrong if a developer were to demonstrate the fortitude to tell us one way or the other
or more accurately, if the leadership allowed them to.

6 Likes

Silence is doing about as much harm as coming here and just telling us “Nah. We don’t want to give tails ever.” At least then we could say we had SOME sort of answer, rather than complete silence, and then a mocking, backhanded Dracthyr joke. That right there was a nasty slap to the face, and was absolutely not okay on the dev’s part.

5 Likes

press human form
press worgen form
/me looks behind
“Oh! Well
 this is new.”

2 Likes

My guy, what happened to your character’s shaders? xD