Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Buddy, it took my people nearly 12 years to finally get our backs straightened out. You might be waiting for a while

wonder if tauren are on the list for removing the hunch as they got one too… would look nice to see male worgen not hunched over though, straight posture and a nice tail would be lovely for worgen

3 Likes

That’s nigh impossible with the way their necks are setup.

With Orcs (And Trolls/Worgen/Forsaken) it’s just the way they are animated, but with Tauren it is a hard set model that can’t be bent that much.

Kinda figured but we’ve had people ask for crazy things before

1 Like

We will see but Blizzard would be foolish to go back to the old hated Worgen model again.

4 Likes

Well it’s official, the thing i want is to let us choose between the models, but this ain’t happens…

1 Like

Blizzard, Give Worgen Tails !

3 Likes

how many tails do you want

1 Like

All of them

2 Likes

All of-…

Drat! You’re just too fast for me.

2 Likes

Looking forward to ongoing content in Gilneas in future patches, including potential customization updates.

#giveworgentails

1 Like

Side note, the black rose Lunar crown looks good in the Worgen mane!

I know it is a fox thing, but it WOULD be fun to have more than 1 tail… 3 maybe? : )

3 Likes

All the crowns look good, honestly. Same with the newly-permanent Forever-Lovely Rose and its variants added this year.

2 Likes

More evidence that Worgen need Roses as decorations for their Hair. (And Tails)

8 Likes

Unlocking the forever lovely rose was a good move by Blizzard. Unlocking optional tails will be even a better move.

11 Likes

Tails please!

And also, I just made another Worgen, and this time finally did the old starting area. I’d always heard it was a buggy mess to be avoided and to just use the new start area.

Well, yes, it’s aged, but I really enjoyed the vibe, history of how Worgen came to be, artwork ( fun and atmospheric old European style towns that look like a dark fairytale), music…

I now think the screen choice of where to ‘land’ your level 1 to level, should mention/caution that for some races, you will miss the whole history and flavor of the race—if you choose the new version.

11 Likes

Yeah I miss the Race Specific starting areas.

And the Worgen Starter Area is one of the better ones.

I went through it recently because I don’t like paying for name changes lol

2 Likes

Yeah after having done the new starting location instead of Gilneas… I can honestly say i liked Gilneas better. Oh well I guess… if I need an RP reason for this monk getting shipped out on a training trip I can just say they weren’t born yet when the cata stuff happened or whatever. Still a tad cross that that dungeon at the end of it all rewarded everyone but me loot too so yeah no Exile’s Reach can sink to the bottom of the sea for all I care, never doing that crud again.

1 Like

I know the feeling… to fix this gal’s name I gotta pay to remove one of the L … Lily can be spelled with 3 L right or do I look like I can’t spell? Hoping worgen get tails sometime soon as well

1 Like

I loved the Gilneas starting zone, when I was little I think I kept making Worgens just to go through it again and again lmao

7 Likes