Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Well the new president used to manage CoD so… yeah…

Yeah I would really like this crap to stop.

Especially during Blizcons.

4 Likes

Kinda hard to take them seriously when they say something like “What don’t you all got phones?” when talking of a new diablo game that’s not what people wanted to hear about or see. Hopefully the childish excuses stop…and worgen get their optional tails

4 Likes

One day we will see Blizzard give us an answer… Till then… We Want Tails!

2 Likes

Hopefully the answer is “They’re going to happen” as if they tell us no or never I got a feeling that’ll hurt their subscription numbers even just a little

4 Likes

Just popping in to remind Blizzard that we want optional tails for our Worgen!

2 Likes

Right? It boggled the mind when they thought we’d want to play on a phone with a tiny screen and cumbersome little controls, when the large majority of their target audience use computers with keyboards, gaming mice, and large screen monitors to play on instead.

2 Likes

It really feels like it… The Gilneas stuff was an absolute disaster. Not even a portal or a single flight master, yet the Horde has a flight master in that zone, adorned with Sylvanas banners no less. It makes you feel right at home as a Worgen. :joy:

1 Like

Oh, this thread reminded me of something important:

#giveworgentails

2 Likes

Just think, if we were elves tails would have been added 2 weeks after us requesting them.

5 Likes

How dare you question our glorious investors and managerial caste.
To the unemployment line with you!

1 Like

Sad how true this seems to be, like we need the elves to start asking for worgen to get optional tails too for Blizzard to care. Sadly a lot of them are still on that tirade about demanding high elves when Blood elves are high elves they just changed their name in honor of those they lost at the Sunwell when it originally blew up.

3 Likes

So I found an amusing pic today that kinda… sums up how things are going

This…seem fitting?

6 Likes

I honestly like this new approach they’re taking to do things. It feels a more natural to get things a little at a time iteratively. We reclaimed the city this patch, next patch there will likely be more work done on it, much how they’ve slowly been rolling out the Amirdrassil and Bel’Ameth. It always felt kinda weird to me where we’d do something and suddenly stuff is built

I made another Worgen the other day, and there was another Worgen in the starting area, then 2 more over in Valdraken, a couple doing Superblooms and 3 in Stormwind ( just in the small areas I was in for a few minutes ), sooo I’m suddenly seeing a lot more Worgen!

Maybe the little Gilneas questing got more people interested in playing them???

If more people start playing them, maybe Blizzard will look at adding manes, tails, mane jewlery…one can hope.

3 Likes

Worgen players started seeing more people playing the race once the HD model came out and got rid of the abomination that was the original female Worgen model. As I’ve said in the past Blizzards last min change of the model hurt the race big time and thanks to that they then didn’t bother doing much with the race thanks to low numbers, even though the low numbers were due to Blizzards last min changes to the race that people hated and 10 years of neglect.

3 Likes

They could fix that big mistake with cata classic as adding the alpha worgen model as option.

2 Likes

I don’t play classic, but my biggest fear is that they are going to reuse the chihuahua

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’re going to put the Chihuahua back on, people want a classic experience, just like they remember it, why invest when people go to play no matter what.
In any case, I think we can totally forget about any additions to the classic version, it’s only there for people who say WoW was better before.

1 Like

Okay, let’s just check the list:
Worgens get city back. Check.
Worgens potentially get new racial leader. Check.
Worgens (and other players) get new clothes and mount. Check.
Worgens get tails. Hmm, says here it’ll happen if the Chicago White Sox win the 2026 World Series.

Don’t forget an upright option! I’m tired of being a hunchback :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

4 Likes