Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

That we will, and hopefully we’ll get our justice. If it ends up a belt transmog with a tail attached to it…let alone one everyone can use…I’ll be quite upset as that would be insanely rude to do rather than just use the tail bones on our model to allow us to have one of our own we can wag happily

7 Likes

There’s been rumors of Big daddy Microsoft funneling some tech from some of their other studios to Blizz to help in game development.

you did it you hit 70
:dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Hopefully the additional support comes in the form of actual storytellers.

One day tails… then the world.

What’s the source for this claim?

1 Like

That I did, and I even did the reclamation of Gilneas with this character. Still…sad there wasn’t a tail waiting for me though but I’m not giving up hope for them.

Rumors, that’s it. Simply things that have been said on different platforms. If I had any kind of definitive source I wouldn’t label it as a rumor.

Yeah it’s real hard to source rumors these days, mainly as most topics tend to be little more than gossip. Kinda how every expansion tends to be lately though, it gets announced and people start so many bits of gossip and rumors it’s hard to tell what’s actually true. I mean did Blizz actually say that Midnight was going to be an elf expansion?

It’s why unless I have an actual source I preface things with ‘rumor’. If I have a source I include it when I share information.

which is kinder than some people who go crazy yet never source their claims, although in my case I’d go so far as to source things and there is still that one or two people that ignore my source and call me a liar or crazy. I just can’t win some days it seems, here’s hoping Blizz gives worgens optional tails as at least that would help numb the pain of dealing with the stubborn folk ^^;

Here’s to hoping.

I really thought Blizzard would be nice and give you tails on Christmas of 2024.

Why can’t we have his optional tails, with black fur, and finally jewels for the worgen form? We so need more customization, it’s been 13 years since the breed existed and still no new option…

5 Likes

bangs on table

GIVE

bangs on table

US

bangs on table

TAILS!

bangs on table

GIVE

bangs on table

US

bangs on table

TAILS!

bangs on table

GIVE

bangs on table

US

bangs on table

TAILS!

bangs on table

GIVE

bangs on table

US

bangs on table

TAILS!

bangs on table

GIVE

bangs on table

US

bangs on table

TAILS!

bangs on table

GIVE

bangs on table

US

bangs on table

TAILS!

bangs on table

GIVE

bangs on table

US

bangs on table

TAILS!

3 Likes

Its ok one day we will get them then our time will have come.

1 Like

Still surprised we don’t have roses we can put in the hair/mane. (Actual ones and/or jewelry)

It would look good in tails too.

8 Likes

Still annoying they only gave jewelry to the worthless human form but not the worgen form. Here’s hoping that’ll be done alongside optional tails

4 Likes

I really hope the new management takes the players’ requests a little more into account and really stops making childish jokes in response…

6 Likes

I doubt any actual managerial positions got the axe. Probably just a bunch of chaff hired more to fluff earnings when they’re cut than to really do anything.
But I could be wrong.

3 Likes