Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

We’re not asking for much here,. we don’t even want Sonic or Knuckles, just tails please! Wait…

3 Likes

:eyes: After we get Tails can we get Shadow?

2 Likes

Overused, I want to see more Mighty and Ray

does he come along with pistols and wicked motorcycles? (still quietly annoyed how annoying it’s has been to obtain the monowheel mounts from Mechagon)

3 Likes

Yes. Shadow and Ghost Rider will come in. Teach Demon Hunters how to use Pistols, give them demon Motorcycles

1 Like

There…actually was a trio of said motorcycles datamined that oddly matched the demon horses warlocks got in legion as far as color… idk where they ended up though. More so those bikes supposedly fly…

Careful…saying stuff like this…I once joked about something similar and I got a three day vacation as people from the mass report discord flagged me for I…think it was inappropriate but I forget as it was months ago.

Fair, I will edit the post. Also yeah I can’t wait for those to come. I want those bikes.

The pants/legs on that outfit are also really cool, I’d love some heritage armor like that, with the leg guard bands and charms or runes instead of skulls.

And, a thick, lovely mane for the female Worgen too!

3 Likes

Blizzard stop torturing these guys and give them their tails! #giveworgentails !!!

5 Likes

News at 11. Worgen sueing Blizzard for Worgen abuse. :disguised_face:

2 Likes

You joke but i wonder what could happen if we do that.

1 Like

We aren’t going away Blizzard.

Give Worgen Optional Tails!

6 Likes

I don’t know if you’ve seen, but Microsoft has been around and fired a lot of people at Blizzard, even going so far as to cancel the survival game project.
Maybe we’ll get a little more attention in the future, but losing so many developers is going to be a pain for future customization… :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

5 Likes

The statements we’ve seen are at least suggesting that it’s mostly ‘redundant organizational personnel’ which feels like HR and the kind of manager that sits between the directors and the front lines, so to speak. At least I’d hope.

1 Like

Not all of those let go were even developers, let alone developers for warcraft. Most of the layoffs were probably redundant positions though idk if we’ll ever get exact numbers.

1 Like

On another note, some pieces of the new armor are actually pretty cool. I tried the new top hat on my Worgen ( though it does not show here for some reason) And am really liking it!

1 Like

The belt of the new set goes pretty good with other mogs.

I’ve seen people also use the shoulders, it’s just the ‘full-set’ itself looks horrendous.

1 Like

Yeah I like pieces and bits but overall it’s just so poorly done.

3 Likes

Kinda sad the Gilneas outfit isn’t a worgen only thing but oh well I suppose…gives me a top hat for my vulpera who like to look fancy lol. Still say it would of looked better with a tail though

2 Likes

We’ll have to see what Blizz has in store for Worgen after Microsoft gets their claws into the story and direction.

1 Like