Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I’m willing to test that theory.

2 Likes

If they could they’d probably look like pomeranians or however you spell that incredibly fluffy tiny dog with attitude issues. As for what the blood elf said…why is it always blood elves or Void elves that say stuff like he did? Here’s hoping worgen do eventually get tails though, so dumb that Blizz is denying them such this long

4 Likes

Not particularly, because wolf cults, however small, will be a thing. So long as there are humans and elves about, there will be a few worgen wanting to spread the curse.

Same can be said with Forsaken. There’ll be Necromancers somewhere.

2 Likes

Worgen curse has not been said to be incompatible with any race except the Forsaken.

worgen not only should get tails. should get a whole secondary skeleton. stand up straight back options. tails. rigs. everything.

15 Likes

And troll beards and playable Ogres

6 Likes

There will always be Worgen just as there will always be forsaken.

They will find a way to be more. They are not a dying race.

2 Likes

This!

This would also make me happy…

2 Likes

Make playable female ogres, Blizzard, you cowards!!!

3 Likes

Three months until this thread hits its 4 year anniversary. All that time and no response.

That should be telling of their stance. I wonder why they just won’t come out and say “No.”

6 Likes

They want to mock worgen and play cruel games with them before saying no. Cause they really really hate Worgen.

3 Likes

Yes it has. There is a quest with a gnome who wants to be a Worgen but it’s specifically stated in said quest he can’t become a Worgen.

It is specifically stated in that quest that Gnomes cannot become Worgen.

I don’t see where its specifically stated or at least its not covered in the quest information you’ve got here.

Either way that’d just mean that Forsaken and Gnomes then. We know it effects humans and we know it effects elves. The rest are unknowns but its wow so until proven otherwise.

The fox mount is awesome! No beef with the fox mount.
Just give us tail options!

If we can have everyone exhaust they’re like supply everyday on this thread we show Blizzard we really want tail options for Worgen. We need to blow this thread out of the water.

5 Likes

*yet

1 Like

Because you have to actually do the quest…smh

I cannot tell from the heirophant Malyk’s words whether gnomes are actually immune to the curse or if he just can’t teach him…

Regardless, that still leaves us only being sure that both gnomes and Forsaken cannot become Worgen. Elves and humans definitely can and other races would still be questions.

Trolls are a maybe since they share common Ancestry with Elves. So it stands to reason Trolls could be Worgen, and I very much want to see a Troll Worgen with Tusks.

1 Like

I don’t really believe any race beyond the Forsaken are immune. I do think blizzard doesn’t want to make model work to adjust for every race though.

Would be darned cool to see though.

2 Likes