Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Frankly, 13 years of waiting for 10 quests barely more interesting than a quest from the beginning of WoW… They can plan whatever they want, for me, Blizzard doesn’t even deserve our messages anymore. It’s a disgrace to offer such a thing, whether in terms of lore, quests or just rewards. No communication with the community, no attention to our messages, what’s the point of having a forum if it’s just to send bottles into the sea?

8 Likes

They’re also showing that they’re not listening to their Community Council like they said they would, that or anything from a non elf gets ignored which is still wrong in its own right. For the most part we just want optional tails, how is that so hard for them to do that they’d make Worgen wait a dozen or so years and still not give them anything?

3 Likes

If he likes elves so much, I don’t understand why they create non-elven races? Why bother with dwarves, who will be quickly discarded for the next expansion? There are so many customization problems with the current races, yet they manage to find the time to create a new one. At this level, it’s just immoral to sell yet another race to sell yet another expansion…

2 Likes

Given they originally advertised Worgen with much better models then gave them horrible ones for ten years yet never dropped the ball as far as elves… the development team may be biased but one can hope that will stop at some point. I say they’re fans of elves or spoiling elves as well… look at what they gave Elves compared to worgen… a mountain of cosmetic options to pick from, at least maybe 3-4 pages of them compared to worgen barely getting a page. The only elves they’re starving are Nightborne but even they got more than worgen if I recall right. Outside of elves they favor humans and orcs and… it really does sting as it seems like they only gave us worgen as they needed a bestial frame for races they added later. I mean they even went so far as to make our pleas for our worgen to get optional tails and turned it into a joke the female Dracthyr toss at us.

5 Likes

That really was awful x.x

1 Like

I don’t understand what they gain by doing such a thing. Why ignore the requests of a part of the community just because we don’t play the race or faction they deem ‘good’? Is this really the future we can expect from this company?

WoW Cataclysm Classic is about to be released. We’re going to create a new Worgen, lose Gilneas once again, and 13 years later, it’s all just a big joke…

6 Likes

I was really sad to learn after the retaking of Gilneas… there are no tails to be had :confused:

Can we please just have the option for a tail already!? A big fluffy one like vulpera!

7 Likes

Yeah, this saddened me as well, I even got my worgen to 70 and took her through it first and everything :frowning:

3 Likes

Same here, I made sure to level my monk as quickly as I could to get ready for it and… lack of an optional tail makes it feel bitter sweet. Sad to say I was hoping for that special reward but…it’s not on the list it seems… guess my other worgen will just need to sit on the sidelines for a while longer. My outlaw worgen rogue was itching to stretch her legs but… the mood’s kinda dead now. Hopefully we’ll get tails later and outlaw won’t become a drag to level… my destruction worgen warlock is another case…she’s already in the dragon isles and… if I had to deal with her in person I might need to restrain her as I always portray her as having a temper ^^; Here’s hoping we get tails sometime soon or I fear she might char the primalists she’s set loose on… and I don’t normally feel bad for them

5 Likes

Blizzard! Give worgen tails and more customization!

4 Likes

Once more arriving at this thread to boldly and loudly proclaim:

Give worgen tails.

4 Likes

I don’t want to be mean, but anyone thinking blizzard is going to secretly add a tail is setting themselves up to be disappointed. If/when tails are added, Blizzard is going to take that W and announce it everywhere

2 Likes

And then they’re going to fumble it in a manner titanic.
Maybe it’ll randomly shift locations with major patches like some of the 3d portions of belts do, or it’ll automatically remove itself every time you relog and require you to hit up the barber, or they’ll try giving it some 3d physics effects like those Centaur war banners have and it starts rotating violently for seemingly no reason.
I have zero faith that anything they implement regarding Worgen or Gilneas is going to be at all short of an insult.

3 Likes

At least I’ll sometimes have one
:dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

Never forget - coming up on the 14th anniversary of this Blizzard statement:

They seemingly continue to mock us to this day…

9 Likes

Isn’t Worgen a dying race? Second or more generation later, no more Worgen.

What’s the problem?

You sound as if you’re asking for a bite to show you how the Worgen will continue on forever.

1 Like

Why would you think this? Becoming a worgen will always be an option and the Gilnean’s aren’t going anyplace… Not to mention the other races that can be affected by the ‘curse’ that turns you into a worgen.

Literally every single worgen gilnean could cease to be and the curse could be taken back on. We’ve an inexhaustable supply of “worgen”.

And some Gilneans will take on the curse of their own. Its Gilneas strength after all. Also keeps us from having to worry about becoming undead monstrosities.

2 Likes

Wait seriously? Ok I just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He’s not because I don’t think Blood Elves can become Worgen? It’s not compatible with all races. Like gnomes cant become Worgen for example.