Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I feel… betrayed, really.

Gave us a fox mount like we’re some kind of Vulpera. It’s a shame, had some real potential here.

2 Likes

I was confused by the fox mount as well LMAO

1 Like

You want to talk about the new… armor… ? Or should we say it never existed and never will?

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist and i was right to be anxious: WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE THINGS?!?

This is not Gilnean At ALL!
Our color is BLUE damn it! Not GREEN!

6 Likes

It’s okay, maybe in another 13 years.

that outfit looks horrible LOL the shoes wtf

7 Likes

What is wrong with those people, is that a joke?

4 Likes

The people working at bliz are something else man.

4 Likes

I like the rewards… i just wanted tail options as well. :*(

4 Likes

It really does hurt, seeing the mount reward that we get ended up being a FOX when Gilneas is populated by afflicted humans that turn into werewolves. It’s just comical. This mount should’ve been reward from a Vulpera questline, not a Worgen questline.

Worgen should have gotten more exclusive rewards past the hearthstone. I’m holding out hope that someone finds some kind of secrets laying around in Gilneas that leads into more rewards only accessible by Worgen, but it’s probably a vain hope.

I will say one positive thing: the shoulders on this transmog set basically replace the horrendous pauldrons on the heritage set. So that’s a plus.

Still holding out for tails, but this didn’t do much to help with my expectations. Blizzard really missed the mark on this one, I feel.

10 Likes

Wow blizzard really missed their chance here, so sorry guys :frowning: really sucks that they just didn’t give pretty much the one thing you guys have asked for years, and the fact that they’re aware of this thread speaks volumes about them

5 Likes

I am disappointed on every single front they dropped the ball here.

4 Likes

Wow, this is… very disappointing.

3 Likes

You say that as if they ever bothered to pick up the ball in the first place.
That thing is gathering dust.

4 Likes

Has been for 13 years now or so.

4 Likes

You can fish up Lord Godfrey’s Old Spectacles here, though I don’t know how ‘secret’ that is anymore, it’s all anyone talks about in that zone atm (when not openly spoiling the story, lmao). That said…love the fox - it ties in with all the foxes out there, and the whole ‘fox hunting’/British thing, and it’s dope! I’ll take any re-color of that model they put out… though it would have been a good time for the carriage mount. (And, you know, some sort of option for tails. Gotta say, they’ve always looked goofy to me without them.)

5 Likes

I do agree that trolls need a beard cosmetic. Voljin. But us worgen also need our tails.

4 Likes

Why was the mount not an armored horse? Our normal mounts are horses. We could have gotten one with a lantern and gilnean flag. I would almost assume they had this fox in data storage and decided to slap ‘gilneas’ in its title and use it.

6 Likes

Not really that bad. Honestly looks good through I wish there was more rewards like a Toy Banner, Updated Tabard and etc. Just minus the Lion on the Tabard. No Lion just 5 Symbol of Gilneas.

2 Likes

Interesting that the name of the item was changed in the new patch. It was previously called “Lord Crowley’s Old Spectacles” instead, which was likely an error since it’s Lord Godfrey who was known to wear glasses, while Lord Crowley wears an eyepatch.