Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

No.

#giveworgenoptionaltails

3 Likes

Need positive Elves supporting the idea not just elves as
not all elves are kind people these days. Oddly most times they’re Void elves or Blood elves who think they’re funny.

I’d love that color variant for my shadow priest, it’d work so well. I wonder if we’ll ever see a worgen themed warden armor
 whatever that might look like. Wonder if it’d include some protection for the optional tail whenever we get them

1 Like

Perhaps thats why the original poster of this thread went night elf. Also explains the night elf npcs that were spotted in the ptr. Wink wink.
We will find out tomorrow.

Im gonna be sad that im gonna miss patch day thought. Plane back home got delayed to the next day. :frowning: Hopefully something good comes our way tomorrow!

1 Like

Have a safe flight, and a good day when you can get on to take part in the patch :heart:

1 Like

Give Worgen tails <3 They deserve it after being so patient for 4 years!

3 Likes

This is a really really dumb thing to say after Classic.
Even dumber after Classic started getting seasons.

10 Likes

One has to wonder why it’s always void elves that say dumb stuff but yeah I’d have to agree what they said was really dumb. A childish reason isn’t a good reason for worgen not to get tails but they never seem to learn lol

5 Likes

Void energy eats brain cells. It is known.

#GiveWorgenTailOptions

6 Likes

I was told that Darkfallen Void Elves weren’t ever going to happen, and yet, we can make them now. Manari also weren’t going to happen, and if it did, they’d be Horde. Whoopsadaisy.

Good luck tomorrow guys.
Hopefully this is the last major customization request the Alliance has had that finally gets fulfilled. They all know how badly we’ve been wanting this for years, and there’s never going to be a better time to give the community the fanservice it deserves.

Hoping Caelus finally gets the rest they deserve too after really ramping this up four years ago. (Even though we’ve been asking for this since the Cataclysm beta.)
Girl, you know I’ll be blowing up your DMs if it’s finally here. <3

7 Likes

Welp, it’s patch day folks. It’s here. May everyone have a safe, wonderful day, and at the end of it. Worgen Tails.

10 Likes

Praying for you guys! You deserve those damn fluffy tails!

9 Likes

Good luck, folks!

7 Likes

Good luck all, being a EU i’ll have to wait another day and it will be very hard to not see what you guys find out.

4 Likes

There we have it folks a Elf has spoken in favor of Worgen now Worgens will get tails. Cool. :+1:

3 Likes

You say, bumping it to the top, thinking that somehow this wont spawn a bunch of replies and, I assume, pretending you’re not directly helping the cause.

#giveworgenoptionaltails.

6 Likes

Could you imagine how cute the emotes could be? A worgen could /wag and the NPC’s tail could go back and forth? or when they get feared it could tuck in between their legs?

6 Likes

cool idiea big fluffy wolf ones

6 Likes

The Elves has spoken. Now Blizzard must give Worgen tails. Since Blizzard listens to Elves.

2 Likes

YES!!! Give us the tail!!

1 Like

Sigh I’ve got some bad news.

2 Likes