Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Gratz on 2000 posts.

Also Give Worgen tails please.

3 Likes

Good news
I made it in time
 now to kick Scarlet butt come Tuesday and hopefully walk away with optional tail. I’ll be a bit surprised if one of the scarlets turns into a worgen though
 might happen but hey we’ll see
 still hoping my grind is rewarded with an optional tail

7 Likes

Big same friend, big same

3 Likes
1 Like

Congratulations!

They do tent do be hypocrites so I would not be too surprised.

Indeed.

1 Like

It’s
a tad funny how more threads like this one are popping up and in the one’s I’ve posted in as either Foxy or my worgen monk Moon
 people still give me BS reasons for why worgen shouldn’t get tails. One guy even saying “It’s Blizz’s game they decide if you get tails or not but even if you got them nobody would play worgen as your racials suck” 
 the racials need tweaking sure but they don’t suck
 some people be crazy. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of people spewing this BS are immature kids that think they’re funny
 anyways hopefully Worgen get optional tails and some love with the return of Gilneas. I wonder what excuse we’ll have tossed at us next, maybe the crazy idea of worgen not being werewolves when they actually are?

4 Likes

Upright posture, optional tail, and if I could somehow swing this mog then I think I’d be a happy Worgen Druid.

Imgur

16 Likes

3 Likes

See, this mentality is baffling to me. The crowd who worry over what Racials are the most powerful insist they are the Majority. That they decide what the playerbase wants. I love my worgen, I very much want them to have tails, and I couldn’t honestly care less what their racials are. People play what they like. Most don’t care about Minmaxing.

5 Likes

What’s even funnier is
the racials don’t suck. There is literally nothing bad about extra crit at all. People are just too big on min/maxing.

5 Likes

I’ve noticed this happens a lot in certain communities. The mini-communities in the game have vocal minorities who are absolutely convinced that their playstyle is the correct playstyle, and the only one that really matters.

I’ve seen it with PvP, dungeons, raids, M+ here, glam/transmog, mounts, toys, crafting, AH/Marketboard/Traders, FATEs/WQs, speedrunning, story, roleplaying, etc. etc. etc. and every time I’ve seen a game actually cater to one crowd has ended badly for that game.

1 Like

Yes that looks fancy. Upright male Worgen’s look good from that picture.

1 Like

Just saw in one of the trailers that some of the Scarlets are messin’ with Aderic’s Repose. That’s
not going to end well for them once Greymane catches wind.

(Seriously, are we going to get anything from this?)

Beyond a soylent “I guess they’re not so bad after all” story, I doubt it.

Honestly that mindset is ridiculous. Like 1% anything is going to make or break most encounters.

I wish racials where more about flavor and fun than the silly little break points.

No reason they can’t add this in if they did it with Orcs.

Off topic but I like how your eyes match that dress. Quality mogging.

Give worgen tails.

7 Likes

A Mount and Transmog have been Semi confirmed, not sure what they look like yet. As well as some people claiming a third encrypted reward. We won’t know for sure until Tuesday.

2 Likes

hopefully if this is true it’s optional tails for worgen, either way Blizz keeping the reward under lock and key so it has to be something special if they’re making sure dataminers can’t dig it up early

4 Likes

Worgen were hurt in Cataclysm due to the abomination of a model that was female Worgen and Blizzard saw low numbers of the player base as a result. Then to add insult to injury when the core races got the racial revamp Worgen were the only race to not get touched.

4 Likes

There was also a small but very vocal group who were/are in a camp I’ll just be polite and call “Horror werewolves, not fantasy werewolves” who

I’m not going to say they intentionally torpedoed the race fantasy, but the group were very insistent on things that did get implemented and have been difficult to work past.

And given the writing on worgen heritage quest, it feels like at least some of that group work(ed?) at Blizzard, which I guess I’d be fine with if the race was called ‘Gilnean’ instead of ‘worgen’, but it isn’t, so
yeah.

3 Likes