Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Another poster suggested a toggle that would allow you to choose Worgen form mandatory at night, and human form during the day- I’d love that.

According to Wowpedia, all it would take is a biting spree from a rogue Worgen group, and we could get Night Elf Worgen again!

It would also be great to get an option to shift to a real wolf for running wild. I would put some armor on it inscribed with glowing silver runes and moon symbols ( reference to the Worgen curse connection to the scythe of Ellune) and to separate it from the shaman wolf.

A lot of fantasy animals are mixtures ( like lion/eagle ) it would be cool to get a Worgen mount of a huge horse with a wolves mane, face, and tail

Technically they should be back since the Scythe of Elune hidden appearance quest. I’ve seen it as an alternate non-wolf form as a pure cosmetic. I support this.

I’d settle for them fixing the animation from frog hop to the original worgen model lope.

Actually I like the “curse” as they have it now, where they are carrying on otherwise normally as humans. That discordant dark theme I think is perfect.

Technically, we already have something similar:
https://www.warcraftmounts.com/mount.php?mountid=768

It kills me that this is the only mount screaming “It came from Gilneas” and it’s a PvP one: You have to obtain a vicious saddle to buy it.

I still remember the two engineers in Legion talking about a Gilnean Gryphon, implying that they are stronger than the classic one.
i wish that they will give one to us.

1 Like

It’s only 4 days left See ya soon in Gilneas.

For me who is French, it’s five days and it will be hard to NOT look when the patch will hit North America first.

1 Like

here’s hoping it is

If that gets put in I’m never touching it, I don’t like the human model so I never use it and a toggle that’d force it to be more used would rub me the wrong way if it wasn’t an optional toggle (I mean already got the toggle back to human outside of combat but if they add another toggle that even remotely acts like the dracthyr visage I’m going to be a tad cross at Blizz)

Keep that shaman only…another thing I hate seeing and wouldn’t use is a werewolf turning into a large feral wolf.

this might be rather nice… more so if it doesn’t require PvP to get

2 Likes

I should be ready in time… 3 levels left to go and I’m in Azure Span last I checked. Here’s hoping we worgen get our optional tails with our city back

2 Likes

Dont give Mordeth any. Bad dog.

Tails yet? No? Okay… :frowning:

Ehh, whatever; might as well jump on the bandwagon. Give worgen optional tails.

5 Likes

You can do it!

Give body type 1 Pandaren long tails!

All jokes aside, I would be delighted to have a tail on my Worgen. I find myself not playing my Worgen at all. Just don’t have the motivation to play her because she looks incomplete, IMO.

:cat: :cat2: :cat: :cat2: :cat:

6 Likes

Just give option to add a tail or not add one. Like the female panda got. Funny how all the people against tails for Worgen saying “werewolves dont have them!” forget all about how now female pandaren can all have tails, despite the fact only red panda have tails. (Male and female btw, but for some reason male red pandaren don’t get to have them?)

8 Likes

Yeah, and it’s a fantasy setting anyway, more character options is always better

5 Likes

Worgen tails give please yes.

3 Likes

Tails for worgen, yes please and thank you.

4 Likes

I can’t be the only one who was super disappointed Blizz didn’t take advantage of the presence of Goldrinn in the Emerald Dream to provide a side quest that opens up a tail transmog option.

I’m still holding out for avatar appearances like this:

Worgen tails plox! :wolf:

12 Likes

The horse NPCs seem to be randomized and using unused mount appearances from BfA. I’m not sure this necessarily means anything though as it doesn’t seem like there’s been any indication that these particular mount appearances are going to become available for players. I think for the Gilneas questline specifically, the mount reward should be specifically themed to Gilneas rather than just a random unused mount.

It’s really kind of ridiculous how many BfA mounts are just sitting in the game files unused, though. I hope that they go back and eventually implement all of the lost BfA mounts. I think the vast majority of mounts they made for BfA were never made available. There’s probably more unused mounts from BfA than unused mounts from all other expansions combined.

I’m not sure what to expect from transmog as a reward, though. It doesn’t seem like there’s an encrypted transmog set or anything. There’s the unused cosmetic item Lord Crowley’s Old Spectacles, and then there’s also the datamined “witch hunter” hats but no items are attached to them as far as I know.

3 Likes

Post 2000! Give us tails Blizzard. You know people want it.

6 Likes