Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Good in general or good in a kinky way?

I’m trying not to get my hopes up, but it would be so nice if it was added in with the reclamation of Gilneas. My monk worgen has a tail so I’d add it immediately. Depending on if it’s just a random customization choice added in or if Goldrinn gives Worgen a blessing or whatever, my warrior might have a tail. My worgen druid probably will, and my worgen hunter as well.

3 Likes

Good in general.

Would be the best time to do such so yeah here’s hoping it’s encrypted in there to be included. Hoping to get my worgen monk to max level to do the reclamation and hopefully walk away with a tail

5 Likes

Should be easy with Timewalking this week.
Just go tank and blast through some easy Wrath dungeons.

1 Like

I sure hope they’re going to give worgen something.

Optional Tails finally would be real nice.

1 Like

Yeah, it balances things out more.

When you add features onto a humanoid frame you need to counter it with other stuff.

Especially if you have them on digitigrade legs/feet. Or they will like like they will fall over.

Que the epic grinding montage!

1 Like

You know, I was thinking the other day about the Dracthyr’s joke in reference to Worgen not having tails.

What if the Worgen is sad because they forgot to put the tail on in the barber shop, and walked away to go put it on?

The literal only thing I want is optional tails for my Worgen. A dog without a tail is like a human without the ability to smile.

4 Likes

I turned the joke on Dracthyr. (Which mind you I’ve been playing an Evoker for DF)

I asked a Dracthyr if they could tank for me, they just turned their head and sadly hovered away…

Said joke got my muted by a guild mate and ignored in both discord and in game. Oh well.

So ya its goofy Worgen don’t have a tail as digitigrade legs look much better when they have a tail.

2 Likes

You know it, 2 levels in and even took time to work on my alchemy without blowing myself up. Going to make dang sure I can tear some scarlets apart with my teeth if need be to get Gilneas back and hopefully a tail option when I’m able

2 Likes

I’m rootin’ for ya.

Worst case I can help.

1 Like

Slowly getting there, finding it funny how I can touch of death random mobs though lol. Here’s hoping optional tails becomes a thing at the end of the grind because that’d make it all the nicer. Would…also motivate me to wake up my other worgen and get them to 70 too only they’d be grinding with a tail XD

1 Like

I’m starting to think Blizzard is ignoring us.

1 Like

Gerv wergen tergs

Something caught my attention: “a new mount and transmog rewards” regarding the Gilneas storyline.
i hope that we will get a GILNEAN mount and transmogs, not Forsaken or scarlet crusader ones.

9 Likes

Oh boy in before that new horse that was spotted in the last build where it’s just the Gilnean horse with a long mane and the Drustvar saddle/armor.

I don’t have access to the PTR but if this horse is as you are describing, it’s not surprising that for the worgens, they will do the minimal work or even below, as usual.
Bet that as transmogs, we will only get recolors unlike the night elves?

This is almost a certainty. I will be shocked and giddy if the transmogs are actually new and not just “Alliance soldier armor, recolor #719” equippable by every race and his cousin, with nothing actually Worgen specific at all.

3 Likes

i think tails will be a feature with the rebuild of the city.

1 Like

Here is the horses currently on the PTB around Gilneas. The seem to have removed the horse I saw with the larger mane but still this is not the colors or armor type for the Gilneas horses which I’m riding:

Also this is on the PTB:

1 Like