Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

It was optional and the Devs opted to not give tails. Looks like all you worgen need to walk around looking like someone cropped you when you were an innocent helpless baby.

Sounds like something a human would do for sure… We’ve got tails on the Horde side. Nobody over here seems to mind.

1 Like

Oh there is the mass report discord spamming my post to get it removed. Cute. Chespin you will never win. We will one day get optional tails and all your efforts will be in vain.

Nothing was given to Worgen as the devs ran out of time and slapped out the worst model in WoWs history. The only thing that happened was no one wanted to play the abomination due to how bad the model was. The Worgen player base suffered for 10 years due to Blizzards own neglect. We are still the only core race in the game to not have gotten a racial revamp. We simply want an optional choice of a tail the effect is magic anyway who’s to say it can’t be changed at the end of the day if it makes Worgen players happy it’s not going to hurt others if my character has a tail or not.

5 Likes

Explain then:

Night Elf Mages
Tauren Rouges
Draenei WARLOCKS

Oh wait I’ll do it for you:

More choices are always better. Also even if I get another 3 days it will do nothing as ill be right back as soon as it’s over Chespin you can’t do anything to stop me. No matter how many times you mass report me your efforts are in vain.

6 Likes

You weren’t mass reported.

1 Like

There shouldnt be a reason to argue or anything at this point. Either A. Your reply just creates more post for the thing you dont want to happen, or B. You fuel the trolls or whoever to keep replying. Best case scenarion on both sides, dont comment and just ignore em.

That being said, give worgen tails. Even if theyre not in the game, can easily add em in with the lore explenation of Goldrinn blessing, cause as we know from 10.2, worgens are not blessed by him at all.

If taurens can get horns from Cenarius blessing, worgens can get tails from Goldrinns blessing.

7 Likes

Keep telling yourself that my friend if it makes you feel good I’m over here just laughing at Chespin and how the only time my posts get mass reported is when I hurt thier little feelings. Chespin is known to be part of the mass report discord and quite frankly I don’t care how many times they report my falsely it just makes my will to come back and fight for optional Worgen tails even stronger. You can’t win.

2 Likes

Because I care about the race I choose to play. I understand it’s a hard concept but you will never stop me from asking for optional tails. You can go back to whatever other game you were playing and we will keep asking. It’s a win win for everyone.

1 Like

That’s true. There are also no Draenei with red skin, or a variety of Tauren with moose antlers, or-…

Oh, wait. That changed, didn’t it? And lore was added to the game to explain appearance additions that didn’t exist before.

Huh. Whould’a thunk it?

6 Likes

No you spend your time attacking people asking for said optional pixels and even come back 11 months later by your own admittance. Just go back to not posting and we will continue with our requests. Plain and simple solution.

4 Likes

Is there a reason they keep ignoring this? This gets posted like 3x a week and gets 1000’s of likes etc.

Like, what are you all going to even do with these tails? Let them dangle? You do realize that thing is going to be in the way EVERYTIME you have to make #2.

So it starts with “Give us tails” then next it will be “Give us tails that #2 doesn’t get stuck to the fur” - “We want to paint our paw nails.” - “Give us flea and tick collars” - “Remove all dog whistles from the game.”

• It’s always more more more with you canines. That’s right, I said “you canines”
1 Like

Look, you. I’ve already carved your name into a handful of arrows. You want it should be a whole quiver?

1 Like

Why not just load all the arrows into a cannon with his name on it?

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoaa… settle down there, pup.

So, do you and your pet get confused which is the pet? Like, right now, I’m not certain this is a player coming at me or their trained hunter pet with advanced AI. What gives with all this violence?

Also, “Look, you” cracked me up.

1 Like

You’re not helping!

Sure I am… I offered a suggestion that might make for a amusing scene.

1 Like

That’d be a waste of arrows. Like, 10% of them would hit the stinky beanpole.

1 Like

Hahahha I never reported anything mate. I’m not like that.

While I disagree with the end to these means, I simultaneously agree with the goal in mind’s ending result.

It’s much more fun to draw it out, one arrow at a time. Y’know…that satisfying thunk

Two quivers it is.