Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

At least lizards don’t smell. I wouldn’t be so sure about decaying corpses… By the way, cows don’t smell either!!!

I’m absolutely fabulous, you hoodlum

1 Like

Fall… Fall off. I don’t want to take it and give you something to blame, I want it to fall off so maybe you blame yourself.

I lol’d pretty good

1 Like

Et tu Tauren? I’m not going to diss you back because I love most Taurens… most.

Let’s just raid some Vulpera caravans, steal all the tails, and play some Pin the Tail on the Worgen…

WTH, girl… You’re horde! I hope the foxes scratch your eyes out, and you get new eyes and can only see in black and white the rest of your filthy traitorous Elvin life. Exclamation Point. Exclamation Point

What gives with people hating on anything other than an elf? Is it a full moon tonight?

1 Like

Honestly? I love all the races and I want more customization for all of them. I play all the races and all the classes and it’s weird what seemingly obvious things they left out of certain races (and I also firmly believe the Vulpera should have been built on the Gnome skeleton rather than the Goblin one, but I digress)

Hey now, those are family heirlooms. Worgen should be able to get their own natural optional tails

1 Like

"hair"looms* :smirk:

Last bunch of elves who did that didn’t come back, those that did did so without their ears so…um…maybe not raid the caravans of my people thanks. We’re not defenseless as people think, especially when cornered. Let the worgen have their own tails as a wolf tail looks a lot different than a fox tail… oh and no the fox tails we hang off our wagons you can’t have either they’re mementos of fallen family who we lost to either sethrak or the alliance’s fox hunts. At least they are for my caravan… I’d let a worgen hang out in my wagon before I’d consider an elf… they tend to bring interesting party favors

Give Worgen tails…also Blizz for the love of god let Vulpera use our caravan wagons for the warband system, I don’t do the alliance tents

5 Likes

We love Tauren’s too they go great with BBQ sauce… Well the evil ones that is.

1 Like

I really hope you catch mad cow…

We already did, he was in the first raid. Next to last boss, pain in the tuckus.

1 Like
2 Likes

As the resident mad cow, I say give worgen tails.

1 Like

Part of me hopes you have a Tauren named Wolf lol

1 Like

It’s very peculiar that this thread hasn’t been locked. Often it falls a few pages back and yet it’s brought back to the frontpage by the same people who refuse to let this thread die organically. It’s been years and nothing has been done.

Hasn’t reached post cap yet… so there is no reason it would be locked.

Just cause it sometimes gets quiet 'round here doesn’t mean its died. Folk still want what they want so they continue to request it.

You’re right.

#giveworgenoptionaltails

Time for another showing of the list!

Worgen customization list
Still a work in progress.

Customizations:

Tail Options

• Optional Tails, Including a No Tail Toggle, and varying appearances for said tails.

Apperance can come in two parts.
None, Short, Medium and Long sizes.
Thin, Fluffy and Curled Shapes.

• Accessories for the tails.

Rose for the tail, little bits of jewelry for the tail. That sort of thing.

Body and Fur

• Upright Posture.
  • Correct Eight Foot Tall Size.
  • Solid Black Fur.
  • Shaggier Fur options.
  • Optional Ears On The Top Of The Head.

Hair and Head

• Larger more visible braids/patches/extensions for hair.
  • More hair decorations/accesories (small hats and roses for example).
  • Separate Beard options and add more beard styles.
  • Mane Color options.
  • Heterchromia Eyes for all sides and colors.
  • Blind Options for both sides and all colors.
  • More Glowing Eye options.
  • More Muzzle shapes.
  • More Natural Teeth Option (Thinking More like Genn).
  • No teeth showing muzzle option.

• More Ear Options and Shapes.
  • Separate Scars from Faces.
  • More facial scars and damaged ear options.
  • Large body scars/bite marks/claw marks. We’re worgen… like for real.
  • Visible corresponding scars in human form!!!

Jewelry

• Jewelry options for male and female.
  • Gilnean Rose for our hair.

Other

• Add The Melee Claw Animation.
  • A No Weapons Transmog.

Classes:

All Classes are coming to All Races. No longer need to advocate. We’re getting Paladins and Shaman down the line!

Feel free to ask me to add more things.

9 Likes

That’s a good list, but honestly, I think it needs an entirely new model or at least a significant overhaul (By the way, the same applies to male Night Elves). Almost nothing seems to fit well. Whether it’s the proportions, the arms and legs, or just the overall slouched posture, there’s a lot that needs adjustment…