Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I’d tell you, but I’m afraid you’ll sneeze, causing you to miss and hurt yourself. Not having a tail messes with your balance enough as is.

especially BS when the trailer for cata showed the good worgen models and they gave us crap on a plate for ten years, they at least owe us our optional tails for our worgen

5 Likes
3 Likes

Ohey me ol chum!

1 Like

Please give me a tail so I can join the waggle club.

3 Likes

Just do it already

Give worgen optional tails!

2 Likes

What I want to see for Worgen:
*Return the old Running Wild cast sound? I think it should also be a slower animation, somewhat between the old lower level riding and the faster one that’s so jumpy it’s almost fuzzy…
*The Cata Alpha hairstyles for female, as well as an apology statue in honor of whoever made them.
*Optional tail with costumization
*Options for more snarly faces.
*Upright male posture option.

*Buff or redesign Darkflight to bring it more in line with other racials.
*An additional racial passive to incentivize more people to try out the race.

7 Likes

Rumor has it at 15,000 post Blizzard will at least look at this thread. 14,700 down.

1 Like

Goldrinn reached out to me in a dream and told me there would be a patch 10.2.5 Quest in Gilneas where I could earn his blessing, …and a tail!

3 Likes

Any news at all on tails? Would our lord and savior Chris Metzen give tails if it was up to him?

Dear Blizzard,

With the new event we would like to see optional Worgen tails. If you give us said options we will give you Love. And Money in the form of continued subs.

Signed Worgen Players.

6 Likes

Give Worgen tails!

2 Likes

If we get worgen tails me and a few friends will buy every mounts/pets/ect off the shop.

Give worgen tails!

5 Likes

I would appreciate tail options for Worgen.

4 Likes

One day worgens will have fluffy tails… one day…

3 Likes

Give Worgen a new model. They look really, really, really ugly. No offense.^^"

But yeah, optional tails and a straight back for males, pls.

They look great. :dracthyr_a1: Definitely need a variety of tails, though.

2 Likes

Well, at least female Worgen no longer have that dreadful Chihuahua face, but the entire body still appears strangely contorted and disproportionate. Even their walking animations… it looks like they’re waddling. ^^"

4 Likes

Tails please? Please please please please please…

2 Likes