Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Sorry but all i heard was delete gnomes. Worgen and the rest of us with fur are here to stay and just because we play races with fur doesn’t make us furries. Anyone who claims that us playing them makes us furries is a troll that needs to go back under its bridge.

Here’s hoping worgen get optional tails sometime soon

1 Like

I’m sure it would be much more interesting to remove the gnomes, and everyone would agree with eradicating a race that is already close to extinction. Who plays a gnome, anyway?

Finally, if there is a classic version of Cataclysm, can we expect to see some retail options for worgen? This would be a great opportunity to offer more customization for worgens as well as goblins.

1 Like

Assuming worgen players are furries is like assuming everyone who plays a gnome likes children in a creepy way… It doesn’t make any logical sense nor does it really matter.

Also, give worgen tails. I don’t even play a worgen but they still deserve tails.

2 Likes

views the gnome’s profile out of curiosity, and sees her mog

“Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.” - Buck Murdock, Airplane II: The Sequel

1 Like

So how far into this rabbit hole do you want to go punt bait? Tauren, Pandarian, Worgen, Vulpera, Dracthyr you do know how many players Blizzard would lose if they banned all these races. Races which mind you Blizzard has made since the start of WoW. Also do you consider Draenei to be a furry race seeing as they are space goats? Now then say your bad idea gets implemented and they all got banned. Do you know how many lawsuits Blizzard would be looking at? How much lost money they would be looking at?

Not everyone who plays a furry race is a furry. I am but so what? Are you mad that I exist? What have I done that would warrant a ban from the game? Do feel free to respond punt bait I look forward to breaking you just like all the others before you. Trust me I’m going to enjoy this. Or you can hide away and not respond. Either way I win.

8 Likes

WHOAAA ITS SPOOKY SEASON BOYS, GIRLS, AND THEMS!

That means… It’s wuffo time! Wuffos should get more of them wuffo options. Like tails. And perky ears. And even beastly bits for the Human form (I might even hit the Two Forms button if this gets implemented)!

Give Worgen Tails.

1 Like

Even if not the optional tails that I do hope we get, the upright ears would be good, I mean this animation posted by Keori before is still great

10 Likes

Well that was something.

Maximum fluff.

2 Likes

That would include you because you have a Draenei

2 Likes

Not that it matters at this point but Foxy was the first to post this animation. It’s still a very lovely example of what worgen could be like with a tail but also fair that Foxy gets some credit for finding it along with those who shared it later.

3 Likes

…wow that post must be old…but yeah it is a nice animation, probably why Keori shared it to remind us all of it later on

2 Likes

Why did they give vulperas tails ?

because we’re fox people and they love causing drama giving us tails but not worgen. I mean for crying out loud how long they going to drag things out as EVERY race that uses the worgen frame has a tail but they can’t just give optional tails to worgen? They’d humor people who wanted that revert human out of combat thing for worgen because dracthyr had it but the idea of giving worgen the option of a tail is too hard for them? I mean vulpera use the goblin frame and goblins don’t got tails yet they added a tail to the frame for us vulpera but can’t add a tail to the bones of the worgen who has had the bones for it for a while longer?

7 Likes

what if they have a helicopter4 of tails

1 Like

I will leave this here. Give your support to the CC-member.

9 Likes

YES !
Don’t give up the fight!
Give the worgen tails, blizzard!

6 Likes

Looks like they fixed your hood. It’s not a square chessboard box anymore.

3 Likes

No I fixed it I got a new hood and when I transmogged that hood it fixed the issue.

1 Like

That’s uh …
That’s a lot of likes on the OP creation title-thread. :flushed:

I figured Blizzard would’ve noticed something this big by now. Especially since it’s just tails and it’s not like a different whole race or customisation that deems them as such (Like Eredar) — That being said, it’s pretty silly Draenei got the crimson demon EREDAR who hunted them for 40,000 years on a genocide spree … yet Worgen can’t get tails? Roflmao

GIVE :clap: WORGEN :clap: TAILS! :clap:

6 Likes

The Horde should get a mini game called “pin the tail on the Worgen” , where we get an achievement for pinning fake tails on Worgen players.

1 Like