Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

sad guillotine noises

2 Likes

Optional tails for worgen would work the same way as tails with pandaren, if you donā€™t want the tail you toggle it off but if you want it you toggle it on. Works fine for the big fluffy pandas so why not the worgen?

4 Likes

Itā€™s alright, your guillotine will get itā€™s blood some day. Plenty of potential haters out there whoā€™ve yet to show their faces. On another note that armor looks rather cool, I really need to get that set myself but ugh shadowlands content lol

4 Likes

The night fae plate sets are what drove me to night fae at the start of shadowlands even though ancient aftershock was pretty meh.

2 Likes

certainly the better looking set of plate, Kyrian makes you look like a darn torch, the necrolords idk, the venthyr make you look like a gargoyle. Night fae plate is truly something nice for sure. Wonder if weā€™ll see more armor like theirs in the emerald dreamā€¦alongside worgen getting optional tails

1 Like

venthyr did get a nice set of dress boots though

2 Likes

Agreed, some truly nice boots for sureā€¦ I just gotta appease the deathā€™s advance to get my green ones later on

3 Likes

Depictions of the werewolf are many and varied, with each culture having its own version and vision of the werewolf.
Many people will easily make the connection to the furry universe, and rightly so. Personally, I think adding a tail to a worgen is more of an aesthetic issue, a bit like having a dog with or without a tail.
Some people will find it beautiful, others will not. I think a worgen has the right to have an optional tail for people who find the aesthetics of their character without one unattractive.

He will have no reason or answer that is more relevant than another, just a personal vision of his character, with a standard of beauty that is all his own.

6 Likes

I agree. every worgen should be followed by a goblin rogue spy.

I have been thinking would Venthyr, Maldraxxus or Ardenweald be good places to start off as Worgens? I know Bastion may be bit much in terms of the holy heaven stuff but in terms of Nature, Grim Dark, and Dark Corruption would 3 Covenants do well for Worgens?

Give worgen tails !

5 Likes

Ok Im backā€¦ Do we have tails yetā€¦ No? BLIZZARD GIVE WORGEN TAILS!

7 Likes

Still reiterating my support for tail options. :wolf:

Heck, Iā€™m reiterating my support for more options that arenā€™t tied to the human form I donā€™t use.

8 Likes

what if they have 5 tails and they spin like that legendary monster from the game Sonic. And it can fly :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Worgen getting flight before Dracthyr would anger so many people.

1 Like

:100:

Give Worgen Tails

5 Likes

Give worgen optional tails!

And separate the scars from their faces and fur colorā€¦

Like really blizzard.

8 Likes

What annoys me about the news of the next patch is there is no word on worgen getting tails yet the BE who canā€™t even be druids yet are getting more stuff they donā€™t need. God when will Blizz stop catering to their favorite children the BE and just give us worgen the love we desire with optional tails and some of the other options like straight backs for male worgen.

4 Likes

I really feel like weā€™re going to have to wait for a patch talking about Gilneas to get any cosmetic additions for worgensā€¦ The problem is, Iā€™ve got a feeling it wonā€™t be for a while yet, maybe for the next expansion, who knows?

1 Like

I would pick a tail option 99% of the time. It doesnā€™t need to be HUGE necessarily. Just a tail. Just there. Where there was none before. The graphics engine can handle it, it couldnā€™t in 2004 when worgen were introduced. Most werewolves in media have tails, and making it optional means purists can stay as they are.

2 Likes