Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I don’t want the non tail purists to be happy, I want them to suffer with mandatory tails
:dracthyr_yay_animated:

agreed I’d love for my worgen to get a tail they could shake and wag in the faces of the non tail purists. Maybe I’d even collect the tears of said purists to see if it has any use in alchemy lol. In all honesty though my worgen would look amazing with a tail and granting the option for one has to be a simple thing for them to do as the bones are supposedly already there so the fact they haven’t done it yet… idk I’d love to hear their answer though.

2 Likes

Flying Serpent Kick would be fun to watch with a tail.

that it would, although if they make it twirl as they’re flying through the air that’d be just silly lol

1 Like

Give Worgen tails.

1 Like

Yet, down right awesome.

#GiveWorgenTailOptions

1 Like

Give Worgen tails.

Also, bump.

1 Like

Give Worgens Scars more and Large Claws and Fangs.

More Beast and Feral like.

5 Likes

Give Worgen equippable tails, that way we Goblins can sell them to the Gilneans for way above market value.

(but serious, give Worgens tails)

3 Likes

That’s as good an endorsement as we can expect from Goblins - we’ll take it :slight_smile:

lots of belts have a front flap/loincloth component, it would be little difficulty to have a flappy tail component on a belt. (don’t ever do this blizzard please no tails ever for any reason)

(6) SPONGEBOB TIME CARDS :white_check_mark: Two thousand years later & More - YouTube

I feel like this would be a good spongebob timelapse moment here. How long will it take for Worgens to get tails? The world of Azeroth may never know.

Honestly a easy solution to that would be to have a new “Cosmetic” slot for things like the fancy back pieces or wings and such. In the end of the day thought, the true solution would be to finally use the tail skeleton worgens have that are literally just sitting there ready to be used to put a tail on.

4 Likes

1603 :blue_heart:'s and counting.

It’s time for a toggle tail option in game. :wolf:

6 Likes

how many tails do you want 10 or 20

999 Googolplex. :crazy_face:

Worgen deserve to have tails just like Vulpera do.

(honestly I’m so glad Vulpera actually got tails cuz if we didn’t, I’d actually like idk, I’d be mad, I’d send Blizzard an angry pizza, a pure anchovy pizza (which honestly, I’d eat that, but, I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t appreciate that)).

Cmon guys, this thread ONLY has 14,000 comments!
You can do better than that ~

Give :clap:
Worgen :clap:
Tails! :clap:

4 Likes

The only way for a Worgen to lead a happy life is to give them tails! :wink:

Give Worgen tails !

5 Likes