Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

And Draenei.

Space Goat is kind of more demonyā€¦ But ya I could see it.

1 Like

Is it just me or is that person now just Anon? Either character got deleted or they really bit off more than they can chew lol. Hereā€™s hoping that once we worgen get our optional tails people will just learn to agree to disagree and not be so obnoxious. Like all the trolls that keep throwing that ā€œI donā€™t want worgen to have tails so they shouldnā€™tā€ nonsense at us forget the lesson one is told as a kid that you must treat others how you want to be treated. Oh wellā€¦ the campaign for optional tails continues either way

9 Likes

Things like straight back orcs, darker skin tones for elves, heck, entire races like mechagnomes and vulpera were argued about a lot by people when it first released, but these days you hardly donā€™t see any of that, or dont see it at all even.

Its just one of those things where sure, people will complain about it at first, but quickly move on from it and just complain about something else.

#GiveWorgenTail

6 Likes

Some people are still complaining about those thingsā€¦

But those people just want to complain so it doesnā€™t even matter.

Looks like they got banned themselves.

I still see hatred aimed at we Vulperaā€¦ from people being trolls and calling us Vulupas to people flat out saying they want us vulpera to die or be removed. Their loss though, we vulpera are adorable and I just know who all to add to my ignore list when they get too hostile lol. Hopefully though when worgen get their optional tails people will just come to an understanding that it happened and itā€™s going to be a thing going forward. Thatā€¦and that vulpera alongside worgen can get some really cool things as Iā€™ve still not seen something like blue markings or fur for vulpera, lime green vulpera fur would beā€¦odd but wild but one would imagine any fur colors weā€™d get worgen might get at one point too unless they already have it. Blizz likes cutting corners after allā€¦ which is funny as they seem to not realize giving worgen optional tails would net them more profit as more people would come to play worgen and such then. I mean we got a spike of people when vulpera became a thing soā€¦ yeah

4 Likes

give worgen tails please

4 Likes

Yo, he doesnā€™t even recognise those that helped him out during the Hyjal questline in Cataclysm. :sob:

Whatā€™s worse?

ā€¦ That Cenarius, Goldrinn and pretty much majority of the dream, make absolutely ZERO references or recognition to DRUIDS whatsoever. :cry:

6 Likes

famous druid order figures ignore druids? Really now? Yeah no what is Blizz doing as theyā€™re giving the orcs wolf hats, theyā€™re spoiling the NE again, and still theyā€™re skipping over stuff that would make sense and net them some interest and positive responses in letting druids be popular and known by all the wild gods and such and worgen getting a true blessing from Goldrinn and gaining optional tails. Still say if they pull the cord and make NE immortal again with the new tree Iā€™m burning it down as yeah noā€¦Tyrande doesnā€™t get her immortality back and Eluneā€™s power for keeps thatā€™s not going to fly

2 Likes

At best, if they say the tree restores / grants immortality to various people in the continent or world but only selective handfuls become immortal and Tyrande isnā€™t one of them ā€“ Thatā€™d make me so happy :joy: lol.

Bonus cherries on top if it extends throughout beyond just the Night Elves and grants immortality to some Horde characters to stir the pot & push her buttons even further. :grin:

Iā€™ll be honest, if the NE get immortality back good for them so long as that does not include Tyrande. They can go ahead and make her get burned alive by Fyrakk in defense of the tree grown from a seed charged by the souls of her people if they want butā€¦ Tyrande needs to kick the bucket not get immortality back. Iā€™d happily sacrifice Tyrande if it meant my worgen got an optional tail as well but idk how that would work. They could even use her death as a catalyst for the next expansion by making Turalyon for some reason think the dragons caused it and then the light slips in and takes command of him or whatever

Iā€™d love to see Tyrande get humbled by the Horde.
Sheā€™s always been a cow @ them, even when theyā€™re heroes ā€“ and her getting validation all the time is just such an eyeroll.

So yeah, if the new world tree ended up extending its immortality & empowerment beyond just the Night Elf race to many various pockets of peoples & creatures all over Azeroth and she was just like ā€œW-Wait, what.ā€ ā€“ And it ironically didnā€™t include her, then later found out there were individuals in the Horde that were immortalised & empowered ā€” Maaaan, Iā€™d be roaring with cheer. :joy: :partying_face: lol

I want a tail so I can waggle with the draenei, dracthyr, vulpera, pandas, and tauren.

6 Likes

Agreed, especially after the stuff she did in Shadowlands where we try to help her as part of the night faeā€¦and how does she treat usā€¦she tries to kill usā€¦ yeah no she needs to be humbled big time. Sheā€™s also rude towards us when we try to help her save Malfurion in legion yet Iā€™ve seen the alliance alternative and sheā€™s sweet and humble to alliance yet acts as if we the horde are to blame for her hubby being an idiot and running right into a trap that got Ysera corrupted by the nightmare.

3 Likes

Give tails to them already! They look so incomplete without them!

they are werewolves, they are not supposed to have tails

1 Like

over the years there has been countless versions of a werewolf and some do in fact got tails, the official art of worgen in the cata art book shows them with tails, so there is no real reason not to give them the option.

4 Likes

If they donā€™t have tails, explain why there are many different books, video games and movies that have em with tails. :smiley:

Not every werewolf has a tail, and not every werewolf doesnā€™t have a tail, which is why it should be a option.

You can choose to have a tail or not have a tail. Everyone is happy!

#GiveWorgenTails

9 Likes

Hmm is that game a fun one by chance? Heard of Werewolf The Apocalypse but never played it. Still a lovely example of a werewolf with a tail