Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

If worgos get tails, will the op race swap back?
:wolf::beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

I had no idea they didn’t have tails until this post. Now I want Worgen to have tails.

1 Like

Such an easy win for blizzard to add tails for worgen players as an option, when their customization as a whole is so lacking / behind you’d think they take as many easy wins as possible.

2 Likes

They might yeah, supposedly they race changed as they couldn’t stand their worgen not having a tail but I could be wrong

To you.

As has been pointed out by others, there are also werewolves depicted WITH tails
and, the traditional appearance of virtually every single race in this game has been altered and/or enhanced over time due to player petitions. Your anemic point is nullified.

But
but
“Worgen don’t have upright postures and a lot of werewolf depictions don’t have them either”!

See what I did there?

1 Like

This part was a joke to deflect into a different thing that I also want added. I’ve always been in favor of tails as long as it’s an option and not the default/ forced onto me.

This is me basically just pointing out that side from one concept design Worgen have never had tails. And that’s ok.

But they do though. Create a worgen rogue class trial and use pistol shot. Worgen can stand up straight just fine.

:thinking:
Then you need to make your satire more evident if you don’t want your post to be taken at face value.

3 Likes

Feed worgen snails.

S- :racing_car: -go!

Also,

#GiveWorgenTailOptions

Its okay guys. Every week I type in chat that if I get the heroic neltharion trinket, worgens wont get tails.

19 kills and greater vaults later, I still dont have the trinket, so I can comfortably say worgens will get tails.

#WorgenTaileAreReal

Let me preface this by saying I have never once thought Worgen should get tails for a lore or asethetic reason.

But if you guys are literally this dedicated to it, I think you’ve kinda earned tails for Worgen. I am in awe of how much you want this and won’t give up. And if that isn’t worth Worgen tails, i don’t know what the hell is. I wouldn’t use them but, I mean, there’s clearly an audience for it.

I think it’s probably time to give Worgen tails.

3 Likes

./s

Better?

1 Like

More new additions for blood elves and still nothing for worgen
 Thanks Blizzard

1 Like

Looks like blood elfs are getting a customization. No worgens which was expected. Figured if worgens got anything it would be in the 10.2.5 or .7 patch after we’ve been introduced and explored well in to the emerald dream.

Lets not forget that eredar draenei came out of complete left field, so time will tell. We’re now in the emerald dream, if there was ever a time to get those tails along with other customizations, its now!

Worgens have heavy ties to the emerald dreams along side the night elves, and night elves just recently got all their fancy stuff this week. Now we wait and see if worgens get anything for their .5 or .7 patch.

9 Likes

Feels like they’ll give Elves tails before they give them to Worgen

5 Likes

Seeing the preview of the hunter set just reminded me how trash the placement is for shoulders on worgen. The entire set looks bad, but I can’t help but feel that at least some of that sentiment is that a lot of gear just looks worse on worgen. Hard to find that perfect set, and that new tier set isn’t it.

I am highly speculating that the new Blood Elf stuff is going to be Felblood Skins like the Man’ari Eredar skins for Draenei.

I am suspecting that as well.

I hope that’s not what Blood Elves are getting

The shoulders are always a bit on the large side.

1 Like

I can confirm Goldrinn is indeed in the Emerald Dream. :wink:

3 Likes

Turns out the new stuff for Blood Elves is just the Pink/Green/Blue/Purple hair that Humans/Orcs already got.

Since they are giving them to everyone I wonder if we will see pink dyed Worgen/Pandaren/Vulpera in the future?

That is good news.

1 Like

gimme

6 Likes