Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Hey hey, Blues are up and about, one just responded in the Flight thread.

Give Worgen Tails!

2 Likes

I hope that Worgen eventually gets a heritage set based on the Worgen.

1 Like

Pink vulperaā€¦ idkā€¦why but this seems odd. Light blue vulpera sounds interesting but idk how a pink one would look

Yeah the heritage armor was clearly made for their human form as it looks awful on their worgen form. The heritage questline was also us following Gennā€™s daughter around and told us very little of the gilnean people. Just goes to show Blizz clearly hates worgen and thatā€™s just wrong in itself. They keep giving NE and BE all this excess stuff though i swear Iā€™m torching Silvermoon as Iā€™m sick of that BS

1 Like

Either that or they give them hair. Since they seem to want to give everyone these hair colors.

Hereā€™s hoping worgen get optional tails firstā€¦ and that pink worgen donā€™t make them look bald

2 Likes

cant believe its current year and worgen dosnt have tails. kinda shocking.

What ifā€¦ We make a worgen only hatā€¦

out of tails
:joy_cat:

Squints suspiciously at Chilibean

Whose tails, exactly?

Keep in mindā€¦I may not be big enough to punt you, but I have a lot of Tauren friends.

3 Likes

That in itself is a bit of a letdown in my opinion considering male Blood Elf customization is almost as bad as Worgen customization. I definitely immediately thought it to be just hair colors when they said ā€œNew Customization Options for Blood Elves!ā€ as soon as I saw that, though.

We really need more stuff like the separated blind eye options we got earlier in the expansion. Heck, even with the simple new color options for things, we really need some proper brown eyes options for races like Humans, Dwarves, and Gnomes like they showed off at Blizzcon 2019. They NEVER added those options for brown eyes, for some reason, but they might as well add proper brown eyes options if theyā€™re only doing new options relating to textures/colors for now. Itā€™s just weird that races like Humans donā€™t have actual brown eyes that arenā€™t just hazel, orange, or charcoal grey.

The only new eye options for playable races in 10.2 so far are only for Visage forms of dragon NPCs from the looks of it (which includes races like Undead and Worgen, interestingly).

Iā€™m really wondering when weā€™ll be getting some bigger updates to customization like whole new categories of customization options again, since races like Worgen, Kul Tirans, Vulpera, and others could really use a customization expansion. It seems like right now the resources that had been used for player race customization are currently being used towards Dragonriding Mount customization instead.

Maybe 11.0 will be when we get some substantial improvements for less-customizable races, assuming that they arenā€™t adding more playable races on the level of customization as Dracthyr for the launch of the next expansion.

4 Likes

four living squirrels, curled up having a nap of course!
:revolving_hearts: :dracthyr_uwu:

1 Like

Watch out for glue traps.

I think they are in the bottom 3erd of available options among the males.

Vulpera/Darkiron/Kul Tiran/Worgen are the lowest all around by a huge mile.

Dragon Mounts having better Eye Customizations then most races is a disgrace.

They should do an Eye patch or Hair patch instead of Drip Feeding like they are now.

That would be niceā€¦ But I am not optimistic as return to office has cost us a lot of good Deves.

3 Likes

blizzard try to make an easy customization that is already in the game and has to be slightly modified challenge (completely impossible)

5 Likes

Itā€™s not serious for company of that rank to determine few hair colors for blood elves as whole customization section in the road map. We all know how weak part are the customizations for blizz , i start thinking that asking for some more unusual than skin and hair colors (tails,ear,fang,snout options) is too unbelieveble.

1 Like

Punt him? I was thinking we each take a finger but then again Iā€™m a rogue who can be stabby when crossed.

hmmā€¦ that may be alrightā€¦ guess you can keep your fingers so long as those squirrels are indeed just napping lol

1 Like

The Greymane Elite skin in Hots would have been perfect. Blizzard even had the template for it and ruined itā€¦

1:25 ā€“ 1:33

1 Like

do they not have tails when in human form yet???

Give Worgen Tails

2 Likes

Give us tails or at the very least let us go full wolf when we use running wild so we can have a cosmetic tail

We should have had the option from the start. One day Blizzard will hear us.

Agreed. Of all the things people rally for in the game- worgen having tales is about the most odd ones.

Also mythical werewolves and all the stories of dog men I read or podcasts I listen to . They never report the creatures having tales. So where does the desire come from?