Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Lore wise, its a World full of magic.

we can use transformations. potions. illusions. augmentation. mechanization. mutation. etc. the list goes on and on.

in the grand scheme of things, it shouldnt take much effort to pin a tail on a Worgen or more tails on Vulpera… or TAILS ON ANYONE for that matter.

2 Likes

If you can have Lightforged Warlocks you can have Worgen tails

2 Likes

Supposedly the Shadowlands we got was not how they originally planned it to be, in the original Zovaal and Sylvanas were good guys and trying to stop some great evil from destroying the lands of death with Sire Denathrius. They however rewrote the entire story in a night into the crap we got and gave us what we got. When they changed the story the writer of the good version quit or was forced to resign as they took his work of art and crapped all over it to force their bad story

Yeah all the haters who pop up lately use nonsense to try and oppose worgen getting tails but always boils down to stuff like you said or like certain folk among them the popular line of “It won’t happen because I say so” kind of childish remark

Yeah our characters live in a world full of magic and wonder, I mean the barbershop is able to reverse your gender entirely at the drop of a hat and stuff that normal barbers can’t even dream of doing. Surely a tail being added is the easiest thing they could add as it requires very little lore if any to do and we’d most likely have to visit a barber to get it anyways. The fact they haven’t added it yet just seems lazy but hey maybe in 10.2 we’ll see some promising things like more love to worgen and maybe optional tails

2 Likes

I mean, I would definitely expect an explanation if races like dwarfs or elves started walking around with tails.
Thats abit different than races based of animals that have have tails.

and as i explained, there is a blanket explanation for it that doesnt take much effort to support it happening for anyone.

Perhaps so…but if everyone gets a tail option, you KNOW the male Belfs will quickly demand a cat ear option.
:cat2:
:laughing:

1 Like

Return of the thread, I see.

And still no worgen tails?

They are the only beast race without a tail, Blizzard, come on.

1 Like

No. :dracthyr_cry_animated: Maybe eventually. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Please, if for no other reason than making THOSE KINDS of roleplayers absolutely froth at the mouth about it.

you mean the haters who have been trying to claim worgen getting tails violates the lore when it really won’t?

2 Likes

I do pve and pvp content, have realm first achievements and have the azeroth’s champion title, and yet here I am asking for a tail. :smiley:

The only ones that ever complain about worgen tails are “lore” people and people who hate other people getting what they want. D:

2 Likes

I am a lore people too and yet i’m in favor to add a tail as nothing goes against it, especially since it’s a magical curse and that a magic can evolve to something more or less powerful.

1 Like

has Blizzard ever responded in any way about tails ? just curious.

About the same way they responded to High Elf begging before adding all those options to Void Elves, if memory serves.
There’s a joke about it, and a few interviews where it’s mentioned.

Not on the forums.

Non-response once in an interview.

One specific correction to Genn.

And hearthstone sure has made their view that worgen can have tails known.

3 Likes

did you guys ever get that

1 Like

Blizz please give us optional tails. My worgen monk can use the hide fist weapons mog as a monk so she fights with her claws. She just needs a long fluffy tail to complete the look!

Is this the “Give Dracthyr a tailless/wingless option” thread?

If you make a thread then yes it can be, but this is for optional tails for worgen.

I took a wrong turn into the Saurok thread last time.