Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

One of these years, surely.

It’s an old tactic.

One good reason not to feed the trolls.

Lilies are popular all over the world. Water lilies are as well, though they aren’t true lilies. Lotus flowers are called water lilies, though they aren’t taxonomically lilies or water lilies, and they are extremely significant in Buddhism, Hinduism, and Jainism. I think “Lily” is a pretty darn thematically appropriate name for a Pandaren. :slight_smile:

happy to hear as I kept wondering if I should of started them over and name them something with lotus in it ^^;

yeah what I kinda figured about that argument they tried to start. Best to let trolls starve for sure

4 Likes

surely worgens will get tails soon

4 Likes

Give Worgen tails!

With the addition of Furbolg as a learnable language, made me think that I also want a language for the Worgen. From some reading I did earlier they looked at it in the cata beta but took it out. Whether it’s Gilnean, something like old common or simply Worgen/Worgish I’d be happy. There’s something enjoyable about having a secret language with your fellows.

I learned that sometimes the Vulpera will sometimes be heard as ‘yipyip’ and that delighted me.

Oh, and optional tails. Please.

Give worgen optional tails! My worgen monk looks great with the new purple fur color, she would look even better with a long fluffy tail!

3 Likes

So…upon logging in today after work, can I expect to see newly added tail features?

No?

Why?

#GiveWorgenTailOptions

6 Likes

Give worgen tails!!!

1 Like

Give Worgens tails!

Give worgen tails !!

1 Like

The year is 2099

This thread has reached 70118237 posts.

The Company finally has added tails by removing them from Vulpera.

In addition, every other race got deleted and only worgen exist.

3 Likes

Based.
Gilneas prevails.

1 Like

They’d need to change the skeleton somewhat but… I 100% support this.

The Worgen Skeleton already has bones for animating tails, and a few animations on it too.

So it’s weird that all the hard work is done for the most part.

3 Likes

Ya! A gnome following them around wearing a fedora and trenchcoat. Keeping tabs on those furry miscreants!

1 Like

About that…

It’s already done. Just need to do the animations for it at this point! There’s even some abilities that interact with the tail skeleton that’s specific to worgens. For all we know they’ve just been working on that in the background all this time.

8 Likes

here’s hoping this is the case, they’re quietly working on it and waiting for a good time to implement it like emerald dream content

2 Likes

Give torgen wails

1 Like