Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I think darkflight could be a tad stronger. Either a 90/60s cd, or suppress slows while active would be nice. Every other racial is okay as is, even if 1% crit is on the weaker side of damage racials.

2 Likes

A fully controllerable speed increase really doesnt sound that bad.

I dont think it needs any other bonues.

Wish males had them as well seeing how there is literally no lore reason they cant have them. But I dare not ask for anything from this game.

2 Likes

I really want longer puffy tails on male pandas, I feel like it would add a lot of charm.

2 Likes

Nah, their racials are some of the worst in the game. Only Nightborne come close in terms of bad racials.

1% crit isn’t that valuable, and moving 40% faster for a few seconds on a 2 minute cooldown is bad. It used to be that Darkflight stacked with other speed increases which made it really good, but that was nerfed a long time ago. Even goblins, who have arguably the better movement racial with rocket jump got a throughput racial. Worgen have like the least amount of racials in the game.

As others have suggested, Darkflight would be a lot more valuable if it suppressed slows. That is the very least Blizzard could do.

It would also be nice if there was something of a throughput racial. Personally I think a short range charge that deals some bleed damage over time would be cool, even if it didn’t end up being great it would still be something and would sell the fantasy of being an inexorable assailant.

1 Like

Or a targeted leap that does the same thing, given worgen are shown casually making huge leaps all the damn time.

1 Like

1% crit is pretty average. Damage racials in general aren’t that valuable, but at least its not vulpera or undead levels of bad.

Darkflight is actually okay. I wouldn’t call it great, but I wouldn’t call it bad either. It’s pretty comparable to dark irons 4% movement speed which only works indoors. The 40% for 10 seconds will be more useful than 4% all the time. There are ways to make darkflight a bit better without making it overpowered, but its not a bad racial by any means.

Excluding running wild and two forms, they have 4 racials. Again this is pretty average. A chunk of races can get 5+ racials, but with a few exceptions, the extra ones are largely worthless.

1% crit is the throughput racial, which again, is usually middle or lower middle for dps provided. If they changed it to a charge with a bleed, you just know it would be something trash like vulpera or nightborne that is on gcd and isn’t ever worth the press.

Yes, that’s why nobody plays races with actually good throughput racials.

You can safely not even bind it to any key and wouldn’t notice a difference. It’s not okay. It’s bad, its effect on combat scenarios in negligible. I only use it to style on people and give them a taste of that Worgen gap.

It’s definitely low tier. Especially when put side by side with actually good throughput racials like dwarf/tauren 2% crit damage.

You really do notice the difference when you play a race with good racials vs when you play Worgen.

You’ll never notice the damage difference because its about 0.5%. You’ll only ever notice it with the utility racial and only on certain races. Shadowmeld, stoneform/fireblood, will of the forsaken, warstomp, arcane torrent.

1 Like

I severely doubt this last part.

And I am a big troll enthusiast and have changed races several times.

talking of our bag of tricks or the supposed fire resistance we get with this one? As for bag of tricks I wish it was made clear where we can find all the new tricks and their drop rate wasn’t terrible as I’ve farmed ragnaros in firelands for a fireball trick and he still refrains from giving me my fireball trick

return to camp I’m guessing you’re talking of here for vulpera
as
it’s nice but yeah the long cool down on it is annoying

Hope worgen get optional tails

No, I was talking specifically about damage racials, so bag of tricks and arcane pulse. Light’s judgment is also pretty bad nowadays.

if only bag of tricks was easier to collect the missing tricks for
 and I didn’t have to farm such on all my vulperas each time. Here’s hoping they don’t add some stupid requirement like the need to farm stuff with bad drop rates for worgen to get tails

OK this is the internal furry thoughts winning but GOD I’d love a slender BT3 for male Pandaren and long ringed tails so I could have twinky red panda lads GAAAAHHH

Phew, breathe girl.

Give Worgen Tails.

And this is why Worgen don’t have tails. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hows your queen doing? Oh too soon?

2 Likes

I hope you folks get tails for your Worgen.

I’d like straight backs for Worgen myself, but I’m not against tail options.

imagine not having a tail

It’s July 2023 now and so far still no Tails for Worgens.

Give Worgen Tails.

Just
going off a limb or guess but
 that undead who’s starting stuff with the panda may be trying to start stuff and get the thread shut down so
 hey their argument should be considered over and thus ignored. We’re here for asking for tails
and I ran out of popcorn watching the two of them debate who’s right and who’s wrong already.

On another note
 realized I’m not too creative with names at times. I made a panda lock tha tis literally the word dusk and the same name as this monk minus the moon. Only reason i can think of is
 idk
are there lilies over seas? like in areas where pandas are is there any of those flowers as I may of done this subconsciously and not realized it. Wasn’t sure where else to ask this
 wonderful people here so yeah
 but back on topic worgen deserve optional tails as god was it ever a slap to the face seeing pandas had more options than worgen and even they don’t got two pages unless they’re female but page two for panda girls and only girls is the option for tail or no tail lol

2 Likes