Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Just compare the current amount of options. Nightborne should have quite a bit more than belves and nelves. :wink:

But again, compared to other gamesā€¦ wow is really a joke when it comes to customization options. Pretty sad, considering that this is supposed to be a mmorpg, but the rpg aspect of this game is really, really bad. Very outdated and lackluster customizations, no player housing, the old world still getting ignored (visuals and story), the gear looks as if it was painted directly on the avatar etc.).
I would never recommend this game for someone, who enjoys the rpg aspect in a game.

1 Like

Iā€™m a little disappointed that the new fur colours seem to be locked to a single face. Itā€™s nice getting new options, but underwhelming when they lack basic functionality.
Also obligatory comment about the lack of further customisation, like independent scar choices regardless of face/fur colour, and naturally the continued lack of tail option.

8 Likes

The new furs on offer are pretty cool, but I think itā€™s such a shame that thereā€™s no option to add scars to the old furs.
I really hope they add more customisation content to this wonderful race!
Like the possibility of having a choice of hair colour, either a total modification of the colour or highlights linked to the hair colour of our human form.
Of course, the main thing will always be the long-awaited worgen tail!

Give us a tail!

3 Likes

Next patch is said to be adding more skin colors and tattoo to night elves.
Iā€™m happy about it but it is kinda annoying that a race with a ton of options already is getting stuff while Worgen are one of the worst, if not the worst, when it comes to options.
I wish worgen would get more stuff they really need it. And not just some fur colors that are not even separated from scars and stuff. I wish the races with less options would get more stuff so everyone is about even, then they can add even more customization for everyone over time.

They wrote only tattoosā€¦ though I really hope they will add new faces, skin and hair tones. Only tattoos would be extremely lameā€¦ so I kinda expect it to be only tattoos. Itā€™s blizz after all. :sweat_smile:

I hope, that the ā€œ& moreā€ means tails for Worgen. :slight_smile:

I think Night Elves are getting stuff themed around getting their new tree.

Kinda like how one of their face burns are named after Teldrassil.

Maybe Worgen will get new stuff along with Gilneas?

Itā€™s not. Itā€™s just a lot of the ā€œFacesā€ are different fur patterns and the one skin makes it a solid color.

So Draeneis are getting a eredar option, which means Blizzard is going all out and saying screw the lore, have all these things people have been asking for for years.

Hopefully my prediction is correct and we do get those tails in the emerald dream patch in 10.2!

9 Likes

Agreed. If manari can join now the alliance then worgen can have tails. I hope this means many fan requests will finally be answered. :wolf:

5 Likes

I got word that druid of the flame is possibly coming in too. So yeah, they might actually start bringing in long requested stuff.

1 Like

Night elves donā€™t need anything further, if anything they better not regain their immortality as itā€™s already BS that after surviving the night warrior state Tyrande didnā€™t suffer any negative effects and is perfectly healthy but if she regains immortality too then Iā€™m quitting. Tyrande needs to suffer or die not return to an immortal state. That form killed people, it should at the very least be slowly killing her even after losing itā€™s embrace. You donā€™t just get a great and almighty power that kills itā€™s user and give it up without suffering some negative side effects. I am happy draenei get eredar stuff and the like but night elves shouldnā€™t get anything when they have so many options already and we worgen got barely anything

5 Likes

why is nobody using the new colors

2 Likes

Iā€™m using the new black/Dark Grey one with red eyes.

Oh, so are you. I feel validated.

1 Like

yah, pfp just hasnā€™t updated to match the armory
:>

1 Like

btw i cant believe they give me my red skin and worgen still have no tails.

4 Likes

I created a new Worgen DK with the grey scarred option, since this character has had white fur for so long I canā€™t see her with any other fur color.

Anyway, still hoping for optional tails and more Worgen form customizations.

1 Like

We ended up getting really attached to our characters and itā€™s a big change all the same, itā€™s often hard to change something thatā€™s been going on for years.
Itā€™s often hard to change something thatā€™s lasted for years. But I had fun changing a few characters, and it makes for a really cool combination!

And of course, for a better world, we need tails :heart:

Iā€™ve honestly been avoiding the game for the last couple days as when new stuff hits lag is annoyingā€¦and Iā€™m a tad sore with Blizz for various reasons. I also canā€™t see any of my worgen using a different fur color at this point and wellā€¦ they canā€™t be paladins or DH yet soā€¦ Iā€™ve got time to figure things out. Wonder if I should retire my frost mage entirely and just abandon them in Shadowlands as Iā€™ve lost motivation to play them.

Oh and um give worgen tails already blizz, youā€™re giving alliance draenei the manā€™ari skins so why no tails for worgen yet?

Not too fond of the scarred themes. Would have peffered if they were itā€™s own option.

3 Likes

this tooā€¦ Iā€™m not too fond of being covered in scars on my worgenā€¦ I mean it makes no sense for any of my worgen to even have scars

Wellā€¦ There was the one year we ran around like a dog before our sanity got cured.