Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Once more I am asking for Blizzard to give worgen tails.

3 Likes

5 new fur colors…but no tails.

2 Likes

at this point they will give drathyr snitties before the worgen get tails.

2 Likes

Hmm that’d be fine with me honestly…helps them stand out as you could line a male and female dracthyr in just their scales next to each other atm and still not know which among them is what ^^;

I do still hope for worgen getting optional tails as it’s truly sad they think more fur colors is enough when all it is is more options to one of the what five or six items on the customization list. Even with more fur colors we still got less options on the list than everyone else.

5 Likes

Hmm optional snitties for dracthyr sounds fine to me, I’m sure there is a way they could do that without it being too much of an issue. Worgen should get optional tails either way though

1 Like

Considering how little there is to choose from… one might think the devs truly dislike that race. Those fur colors felt like a bad joke. :sweat_smile:

But let’s be honest, even the races that have relatively more customization options compared to others are far behind of what has been the standard in other games for years now. In that regard, WoW is overall a complete joke.

4 Likes

They are not even new colors, its just 2 scar options 1 with dots and the remaining 3 I am like 100% certain are already in the game with a shade of gray off slightly.

Because everyone likes character customization:

10 Likes

Give worgen tails!

And let worgens be paladins!

7 Likes

They should have tails and a choice between fluffy, saber, short, and long.

Not sure any of those are actually types but I think worgen would be that much better with them.

6 Likes

They really should not be tieing scars to skins or faces at this point.

Let them be their own option!

9 Likes

Just goes to show Blizz be lazy and hating on Worgen again, they hear us asking for more options and they pull this crap. “Oh we’re so funny we’re going to tie these scars to a fur color” … god it makes me wonder if they honestly hate worgen at this point or don’t know what they’re doing. It’s not that hard just take the scars and make those options separate from a fur color, give worgen optional tails as well. Just new fur colors is not enough at this point, it’s almost insulting that they’re willing to give worgen so little yet in prior patches they’ve given the elves several things they really didn’t need. Here’s hoping when microsoft buys them out we finally get our justice and our wishes for more options alongside optional tails are answered

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I would agree that the Nightborne don’t need all the stuff they got compared to other races. I’ve mentioned this before, even the races in WoW that received quite a bit are a complete joke compared to what you’ve been getting in other games for several years now.
Basic things like color palettes and sliders for body size and all that jazz, WoW doesn’t even have them, even though stuff like that is pretty much standard nowadays.

However, it’s quite obvious that certain races, like Worgen for example, are extremely lacking and it almost feels like the devs are borderline bullying them. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah Blizzard is lazy when it comes to worgen, i’m even wondering if some of the furs that we will get were just leftover from Shadowland.

I mean, as far as i know when it comes to fur color, the worgen community asked for a pure black fur, nothing else.
It doesn’t sound complicated isn’t it?

So why don’t they give us some pure colors furs?

7 Likes

I more so meant the elves like BE and NE who seem to get stuff like crazy. I feel bad for the nightborne who were ignored like the worgen just not as excessively so

Yeah i can agree to this sentiment…it does seem like Blizz is bullying various races but worgen more so of late.

Defiantly a possibility, I almost wish this was the case so they can’t say this is the “Worgen Pass”

Black, blond, and red would be very nice. Along with being able to change the mane colors to those.

I would not be surprised if there was some stigma among the blizzard staff against certain races at this point.

Nothing to add. Give Worgen Tails.

maybe they do not know how to make a tail.

1 Like

The scars being attached to the fur color options makes me think that these new options are in reality options that were originally left on the cutting room floor during Shadowlands’ development.

The scars don’t even have a natural look to them since they have to be mirrored due to how the scar textures are part of the fur textures. Symmetrical scars are fine in cases where you have characters who engage in self-scarring like some of the Orc clans, but symmetrical scars aren’t great if you’re looking to have battle scars on your character.

I kind of wish we could get non-scarred versions of the fur color options that have the symmetrical scars, as well as scars that exist as their own options and can be asymmetrical.

I hope Worgen continue to get more options, though. Other than the scars looking kind of weird IMO, I think the new fur color options are good, but we definitely need more customization, especially new categories for options. There are so few things to actually customize for the Worgen form.

2 Likes