Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I agree. When Dracthyr came out the amount of customization options available was so… un-WoW like.

That is Ushi. For a bit they used to post here to disagree with us. But they stopped posting.

Give Worgen optional tails!

(And maybe varying sizes, too! I’d love to be able to wag about a mega-floofy tail!)

4 Likes

Continuing to deny that you’re that person isn’t going to help your case any. Admitting your faults and all is a step towards bettering yourself. It is better to see you posting more constructively and you can be pleasant when you want to be.

I don’t see a point in disagreeing with a harmless custom option, my take was something else. It wasn’t appropriate to let steam off on you guys.

You need to stop. I already showed my end from my account settings, the only characters I have hidden are the 3 alts I said were mine. I don’t expect you to admit that you edited that image but the least you can do is stop continuing to treat me like I’m his alt.

Really, you do need to stop denying yes.

I checked the pets and confirmed, there’s a reason the character is deleted so you can keep denying it.

It would be far better if the forums went to a Btag System.

5 Likes

I’d have to say no…no they would not. In fact a Btag system would be the worst idea as I don’t need random folk stalking me and harassing me cross games for anything I say here. If they force Btags here I’ll show my displeasure by canceling my WoW subscription and quitting Blizzard games as a whole. I refuse to allow myself to be a potential victim because folk think that system would be easier when it would only cause troubles.

On another note worgen deserve optional tails, hopefully they’ll get them someday soon

Well it doesn’t display the numbers so I’ve never had that problem, but I can see why it might be an issue.

I think you could get an alias on the Diablo forums that covers it? That would probably be preferable.

Indeed.

3 Likes

Nope the diablo forums use your battletag name and a chosen picture… they know who i am there but nobody cares what I’ve had to say thus far. I’ve had issues in the past where people will throw a fit over something I did or said that was otherwise harmless and this resulted in me being stalked, people bad mouthing me in lobbies to random folk and dragging my name through the mud that I’m not willing to endure that again. Thankfully for me though that was all done on gaming networks where I could change my name and erase any prior alias but in some games I still hear or see folk talking horribly about my prior alias. Can’t please everyone sadly but it’s in the past.

Anyways to get away from that negative stuff I do hope that maybe 10.2 we’ll be seeing stuff that at least hints at worgen getting optional tails. I also hope this new world tree doesn’t return the NE’s former immortality as yeah no they don’t need that back. Do hope that if the rumors prove true it leads to worgen getting optional tails

2 Likes

WoW forums need something along those lines to stop sockpuppeting and alt hopping… Heck just to stop the annoyance of putting someone on ignore only for them to walk around that block to post on an alt at you.

Plus it would really be nice for TL3, post count and post ownership to be account wide rather than per character…

That said I still want the ability to use any of my characters to post wherever, just have the Btag shown next to their names too.

Also Give Worgen Tails.

7 Likes

No they don’t and should never have a battle tag system… it’d cause more problems than it’d ever solve

This is the only part of your post I can agree with… worgen should get optional tails

I don’t see how that tracks personally but I won’t argue how you feel about it.

Don’t really care what you do or don’t agree with. Your opinion is your own and mine my own. Not here to convince you.

Blizzard on the other hand I’ve all sorts of desire to convince of many things.

Among them worgen should have optional tails.

Yep…and not much would be funnier than, when they finally give us what we ask, getting an emote that has us dropping to all fours and chasing our new tail.

Make it so, Blizz!

1 Like

Might look weird triggering that emote without a tail

What about an emote for happily wagging our tail whenever we get it? Could work even for those without tails as they’d just look so happy where as those of us with tails are wagging them like crazy. So many options I hope Blizz can make happen

2 Likes

Still fighting the good fight?

Probably no weirder than all the random animation clipping in the game. More entertaining, at least?

4 Likes

They’re chasing dreams.

1 Like