Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

So I’m playing this new game, and…
Guys… our dream has finally come true… WORGENS HAVE TAILS

… In Final Fantasy 16. At least Square Enix cares about us. :smiley:

11 Likes

Still waiting :sleeping:

I have been leveling up a Worgen Priest. I love it. I really like that Calm the Wolf too - it works great and just like I’d hoped it would. Now… if we could just get tails this lil’ Worgen of mine would be fantastic!

1 Like

give the female toons decent looking butts!

Tails for worgen!

Also more hairstyles… and other things… lots of things actually.

5 Likes

why do you want tails so bad

1 Like

they think they do but they don’t

1 Like

Because Blizzard keeps showing tailed worgens, plus tails would look cool, but MAINLY, because worgens have like no options. Tails would go a long way towards giving each worgen a unique look, cause right now, a lot of us look the same.

8 Likes

No, I am pretty sure that I do. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

5 Likes

Because more options are always better.

9 Likes

like they did with the lady pandas? Well…I’d imagine if that became a thing it’d come along with optional tails

As long as they’re in the area…

… And aren’t too distracted.

This.

Day whatever of asking for optional tails for worgen!

3 Likes

Give Worgen Tails…sweet mother …how many times do we gotta say this…Blizz WTF

1 Like

One of these days, surely.

I’m sorry all i got from your post is nerf demon hunters… also give worgen optional tails.

I just love seeing some alt come in here posting like they are someone important when they are not.

Boring name? :white_check_mark:
Undergeared? :white_check_mark:
Thinks they are going to make us quit cause they ran thier mouth? :white_check_mark:

Trust me my friend far better than you have tried and failed to get us to stop posting. We are paying customers asking for something optional that would make us enjoy our characters more. You are a nobody who just thought you would come in and tell us what we can and can’t do. Sorry to say but your wrong. However if you want to discuss it some you can always help us keep this thread at the top of the list where it belongs.

3 Likes

There’s always someone that thinks tenacity and determination are sickly. You may want to stop to carefully consider which side of the perseverance/apathy coin is maladjusted.

4 Likes

I know about it first hand how long ago they came out.

No its not but thanks for trying to call out my alt.

I am sure at some point you have wanted some sort of customization options for characters that weren’t in the game. Why is it so wrong for us, who pay to play and love our characters so much, to request what we would like to see as an option.

We Worgen players could be ignored for another 10 years and we would still request what customization we want for the race we play. Blizzard really dropped the ball on Worgen for 10 years and now we keep to it no matter what kind of comments are made.

<— Asheru if you couldn’t guess.

2 Likes

So you decided to be petty and mark me down for using an alt when I actually wasn’t while you were using an alt. Okay.

Additionally flexing your status in a video game doesn’t make what you say any more valid. It’s a bit funny that I’ve seen you do this in other threads.

I think you’re taking video games a bit too seriously.

Of course I have.

You’re grossly misunderstanding me. There’s nothing wrong with asking for something that you want for your characters. There’s nothing even inherently wrong with you wanting to request this same thing for several years despite not having any results.

I only found it funny that you guys have done this nonstop for over a decade with multiple spam threads. But the only thing I see you getting out of it is ridicule, including from Blizzard. I’m just saying if I were you I would have probably gotten out of this lane by now if the pros aren’t outweighing the cons.

My point exactly…

1 Like