Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

In case anyone forgot, we’re still asking for optional tails for worgen!

1 Like

#giveworgenoptionaltails

1 Like

More worgen love in Hearthstone. Hey Blizzard, let us have hair styles like this one!

#GiveWorgenTails

13 Likes

i’m hesitant to buy it honestly. I find cut that for a demon hunter, she isolates herself to write poetry.

And 4 missing legendaries before having her diamon card (i don’t even have the normal one).
I’m hesitant to buy some card packages to fill the void.
Hearthstone is very costly, really.

They actually look good with normal hairstyles.

yeah normal hair styles look quite nice on them. Here’s hoping we get some along with optional tails

4 Likes

OMG a pony tail… GIB! ME! NAOW!

And a normal optional tail too.

4 Likes

And braids for said tails!

hmm braided tails would be alright, gotta get the optional tails first but so many styles said tails could come in

5 Likes

Give us Tails Blizzard.

5 Likes

Daily request to please give worgen optional tails!

2 Likes

you said you want 10 tails that can spin in a circle right

Tell me more if they add more Stuff to Void Elves too.

you can add pickles to the void elves cheeks

you poor tailless mongrels are still shun by Blizzard ? :skull_and_crossbones:

a purple tail or a pink tail

Actually…even though I know you’re just pulling my non-existent tail…besides the other options we’re asking for, color tattoos like those the Tauren can sport would also be a great addition.

#GiveWorgenTailOptions

2 Likes

tattoos in general would look nice too. Can you imagine like a rose tattoo or just idk something involving roses on the tail? I mean the worgen crest has roses on it so… why not have them involved with worgen in various ways alongside optional tails?

STILL no tails? Blizzard, how could you. I know I’ve been gone for like 4 expansions but please, do it!

6 Likes

the owner of blizzard said that a boy needs to offer him his lifelong friendship in trade for a tail