Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

:dracthyr_nod:

Not really comparable to adding a tail to a beast race.

Brightly colored fur might be nice, though. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

shut up and embrace the rainbow, fox

4 Likes

Yes, yes. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

If dracthyr can’t have breasts you can’t have tails.

2 Likes

You know…the more he says stuff like this the more he’s really proving something that’s been said here to be more and more true. More so That last thing I quoted of his…the “If you want more options for Worgen you should just go play something else” BS he’s spewing.

What exactly was I saying he’s proving to be more and more true…why this quote I’ve quoted numerous times now. People view vulpera as the furry race so in a sense he’s showing the “Ew furries” part and by him flat out saying he’ll quit if any of us get tails he’s saying the “Nobody should get them if I don’t want them” thing. Really…is sad how folk keep coming in here but guess this just goes to show Henitai called it big time

8 Likes

theyd look better with

grats on 40 :>

Yup, the tail is the line I will not cross.

They are transformative humans, not like the other races with tails.

If they add a tail, it creates a feeling of slight revulsion in me when I look at it, so I won’t be able to play it anymore.

Speaking to the furry wall, but gotta speak my piece.

1 Like

Oh, it’s denial. I see. More common among Tauren players but not unheard of in Worgen.

3 Likes

Thanks, helps they delayed the story of 10.1 for a bit so I got more time to kick some butt. Still sad we worgen don’t got a breath of fire animation though as I was enjoying the sassy walk with the staff over my shoulder thing I had going on when I played brewmaster some. Would look better with a tail though honestly

this won’t stop you from looking at it

Not having one, is not a problem lol.

Leave my Worgen alone! :cry:

what part of tauren has them in denial? The fact female tauren lactate milk from the same place as a normal human woman or that they’re giant cows in general?

your worgen wouldn’t change, its others that you have a problem with. where again, your opinion doesn’t influence what others can or cannot do to customize themselves.

4 Likes

Leave the entire race alone.

Stop asking to change what is already good in my eyes.

Even OP isn’t a Worgen anymore.

Not all werewolves NEED to have tails anyway.

Tails are for cute things, and you need to re-evaluate playing a WEREWOLF over say a Vulpera.

There are so many other beast-races with tails, please leave mine alone.

1 Like

No. More fur colors/patterns, optional secondary posture and then of course tail options. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

Difference there is they’re not because they couldn’t customize themselves. You wouldn’t be a worgen anymore because of what others could do. It’s really an egocentric reason.

1 Like

I can name at least 100 species of predators who’d disagree with you :v

5 Likes

Okay clever girl, I meant with WoW races lol.

1 Like