Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Maybe the Human Form could have slow dance from Karazhan. That wouldn’t samely.

1 Like

or they just give the human form the axe in exchange for tails for the worgen form

Ive been saying this for years. It also makes a bit more since as Worgen human form would be more… Civilized with the Waltz dance humans can do, then they go a bit more wild with the Worgen form dances.

4 Likes

This!!! Like 10000% This!!!

I want my actual Worgen to have more options!

-A few more fur colors wouldn’t hurt
-Maybe a few more face patterns (separated from the face you choose)
-Separate the hair color from fur
-More hairstyles
-Tail Options (like the ears and one option can be none)
-Some little teeth options wouldn’t be bad either, give them a little snaggle tooth or something

-Give them more accessory options
-Scar Options that aren’t attached to face choice

8 Likes

Classic Blizz:
“Now announcing more worgen customizations!”
Worgen community:“YAY!!!”
Blizz: “It’s more fur patterns!”
Community:“awww.”

Why make new stuff when you can just reskin old stuff -Blizz since forever.

3 Likes

I mean it’s nice to get more fur colors.

But I agree they REALLY need to add more unique options instead of recolors.

Yes.

Kinda irks me they are making a single scarred skin instead of letting us put it on any skin.

2 Likes

yeah letting us pick scarred or not scarred would of been nice instead of this one skin that’s more abused than the others in term of all the scars. Would be amazing to get optional tails and an option for said tails where it looks battle scarred to go well with the scarred look

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s really weird when they pick one skin/face to have scars.

If night elves can pick scars then so should every race.

agreed although I’m thinking they may of removed the scar over the eye look for some races for some reason as I was browsing male panda looks trying to figure out if I’d make a male panda lock next patch and I couldn’t find the cut over the eye face they had once

1 Like

Well I’m going to hope that’s a sign they are seperating scars.

I was going to make a battle scarred panda lock but hard to do that when the scars aren’t there. Hoping worgen don’t get stuff taken from them like is seeming to be done to others discreetly, bad enough they neutered male worgen with jokes and flirts they don’t need to lose more. Male worgen lost a lot of their jokes and flirts during that purge… hopefully they get upright posture at some point but both genders getting optional tails may help numb the pain of all that’s been taken from them thus far…maybe

1 Like

They neutered everyone’s jokes and flirts, and emotes.

Let me whistle at NPCs dang it! At least there’s /e and the good ol’ *does an action in RP chat *.

Though I guess Worgen might have been hit the hardest. Given the nature of their emotes. I hope they don’t do that again.

Good luck on your scarred panda lock, what ever they are doing.

If only if they fix the Heritage Armor with different color versions or atleast better trench and shoulderpads.

2 Likes

Male worgen lost nearly all of theirs thus why they were described as neutered. We female worgen didn’t lose too many we just can’t call ourselves B*tchy anymore despite being female canids but male worgen lost almost all of their flirts at least possibly their jokes too. Truly sad they even took that flirt from female tauren talking about their face more or less and the laughing so hard they sprayed milk all over the floor joke.

You and I both… some of the stuff they removed was harmless too but hey whatever it’s done and over with now here’s hoping they steal nothing further and give worgen optional tails

4 Likes

more furry nonsense

seems yet again this quote proves true…

3 Likes

They can begin to give us a suit in GILNEAN color, not Kul tiran, a 3D flower and a moving watch.
Also you should see what’s happening when you use the long robe in Void form…
The part covering the butt became purple bright, should i mention the tabard too?

2 Likes

the current heritage armor highlights your butt in void form? Hmm… this may require some…er…experimentation… or research ^^; but yeah they could start by not giving worgen some ugly trench coat that looks god awful on the female model. Problem is they most likely modeled it on a human model and just figured it’d work out for worgen form too like everything else

Not the butt itself, but the extra part covering it yes. I don’t know if it was patched because i don’t use this atrocity outside of few RP event.

What if a Worgen got a tail? A tail they could wag. A tail they could sag. Could even hold a bag. And would droop when their companions nag. Swishing high during a brag. Perhaps even large and fluffy enough to drag.

Give Worgen Tails.

4 Likes