Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

If they add Tails to Worgen Form and Human Version along with Wolf Ears. Then You already have a Human that is ancient werewolf.

I’d be totally down with Human Form still having a few lupine features, like ears and tail. I might actually shift into it now and again instead of doing my best to pretend Two Forms doesn’t exist because why would I pick the wolf race to not be a wolf?

Give Worgen Tails.

4 Likes

Basically the ability to be ether be a normal looking human or a wolf that has evolved over time with sharp ears, or just a Ancient Worgen ether as Night Elf or Gilnean with Tail and Wolf Ears with fangs, and claws.

Dude… rule 34 like… exists…

Furries aren’t uniquely sexual. Same with gnomes. But anyone can make anything sexual.

Even if the reason was for sex reasons which citation needed that its the majority of the folks in here but even if it was who cares? How does that harm you?

4 Likes

This is the reason for this thread and hope it happens

The human form can die in a ditch as far as I’m concerned as the only form my worgens ever use is their true self I never use the human form and I’d happily sacrifice it in a heartbeat to get a tail for my worgen as the human form is useless. I don’t play worgen to be a dang human I play worgen to be a wolf person, I get it’s supposed to be a werewolf and werewolfs swap between the two but I don’t care anymore. I’d happily cut the human form off like a diseased limb if I had to

3 Likes

Except, you can’t edit them freely. They have a specific set if rules as to how this specific race was designed to look.

You’re just mad that it doesn’t look how you want it to. There are things I’d love to havr seen available for Dracthyr, but that’s not how they went. Such is life.

1 Like

Like the hunchback orcs that were later given straight backs? Or the tail-less pandaren that later got tails? Or how about the dracthyrs that were supposed to originally only have a skinny option that ended up getting a more bigger body. You see all those dracanoid guards around Valdrakken? Do the same thing we’re doing and make a request for that as a option for a dracthyr! :smiley:

Another thing is they already hinted at Dracthyrs getting more race options, along with adding in transmog options for the gear they can’t mog in to, plenty of stuff to add with Dracthyr still, heck, we’re getting a whole 3rd spec which is a major deal.

Nothing wrong with wanting customization options. It ends up being a win for everyone because it results in people eventually getting the customization request for their favorite race. All that happens when you try to gate keep customization options is we end up with little to no new options for anyone.

9 Likes

I play Human Form at times. So honestly nothing wrong with that. It’s just that it’s kind of sad you think it’s like a limb disease that is hurting the worgen but in reality it’s not.

Give worgen tails

And the males straight posture

And playable paladin class

12 Likes

And there is no rules or lore dictating they cant have tails.

Not even mad, just asking along with others for something that makes sense to add to a race that would benefit from such an addition.

3 Likes

Welp that ship has LONG since sailed.

1 Like

the tale of no tails is still going on ?

4 Likes

Considering most if not all the major attention they say they’re giving worgen instead goes to the human form and not the worgen form, that their human form has more options than the worgen one and the worgen form has so little…yes the human form is a diseased limb that needs to be removed. They give the human form stuff and use that as an excuse to say “See we gave worgen stuff we’re not ignoring you” when the human form is worthless for worgen outside of RP so yes if it was removed nobody would miss it, more so if we got tail options for our worgen form in return.

What do i mean by major attention one may ask…new hair styles for one, the fact worgen can’t change our hair color outside of just changing our fur color yet human form gets new hair colors, the human form got the jewelry option some of us wanted for worgen form, they got more facial options and such… worgen as they stand right now are only like a small handful of options where as the human form is at least two pages. It’s unfair, it’s unjust…it needs to be fixed even if it means the human form is removed for us to get optional tails and everything we were supposed to have that they stripped from us when they changed our beta cata model to that abomination we had to deal with for so many years. The human form is also a cut and paste copy of stormwind humans…same dance, same model, very little to nothing that says they’re a proud citizen of Gilneas

5 Likes

Speaking of things that need to be fixed, they kinda did worgen dirty when they gave them monks as the breath of fire move looks more like angry stomping and choking on fire than the fierce roar everyone else seemed to get. Good thing Windwalker doesn’t got any odd animations of the sort but yeah… maybe this can be added to the list of things worgen get alongside tails? Looks kinda painful seeing the poor doggos choking on fire of all things

3 Likes

That’s because female worgen actually don’t have a breath of fire animation. Every other race/gender does except for drac’thyr as they cannot be monk.

2 Likes

this needs to be fixed then as it looks so weird without a proper animation for it

1 Like

yeah I never noticed while leveling my monk since I’m never looking at breath of fire from the front, but looking at it now it looks like they’re just sneezing lmao

2 Likes

I noticed something was off leveling my worgen monk when a quest gave me an alchemical fire to put out flames with and she looked like she was sneezing and choking on it…then going after the Grand Master title from legion I had to try brewmaster out as I wanted to get more weapon appearances at the same time and breath of fire is just so awkward. Keg smash is them throwing a keg with one hand and breath of fire looks like they’re gagging or sneezing… real uncomfortable so I main windwalker on them now.

1 Like

They should really work on that. It could get its own thread.

1 tail or 2 tails??