Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

wow… new fur colors… what about tails?

worgen look stupid without them and it would attract more people to actually play them. Thanks.

2 Likes

You are a anti furry player coming in claiming you don’t want tails because of furrys but most Worgen players aren’t furrys.

Most people here aren’t furrys I am one of the few people who is one. And I want it to be optional so people can have a choice. Its got nothing to do with being sexual in any way shape or form. You are blind to the fact that just because someone says they are a furry they are not in the community for the fetish stuff. I personally have nothing to do with most of it other than the fact my character is a wolf. Wolves IRL have tails, Worgen in the original concept art had tails. There for I would like to request an option of adding a tail to my character to make her look more balanced. Without a tail Worgen look very top heavy. With the old abomination model they looked even worse. But that was somewhat fixed with the HD revamp.

10 Likes

Has nothing to do with people being a furry or not. Worgen just look stupid without a tail. Imagine vulpera without a tail and imagine dracthyr without a tail.

Now tell me that this would look ok? Because it does not. Thanks.

8 Likes

“Hey, Worgen stances and racials look super-weird without tails. Example: Male 2H stance and Running Wild.”

“You want tails 'cause you wanna sexy time the wolf.”

Do what now? My guy, this is what lore and optional questlines are for. Tuck in a communion with Goldrinn/wolves/druidism line or alchemical questline or somesuch and bam stuff is fixed. I’d gladly do an entire quest chain across Azeroth if I could dump Two Forms as a racial and get a tail option instead.

Give Worgen Tails.

12 Likes

Don’t feed the trolls but do give worgen tasty doggo treats. I hear they like bacon.

Also… maybe some magical bacon can unlock awesome tails for worgen. Big fluffy flags for their posteriors. Please give worgen (optional) tails.

5 Likes

Worgen look stupid without a tail, plain and simple :dracthyr_nod:

9 Likes

You wanna know what looks weird?

Lightforged warlocks.

Give worgen tails.

6 Likes

Wanna what’s even more weirder? In orcish, Mag’har means “uncorrupted”. So mag’har orcs being warlocks is even more weirder, but you know what? I’m glad they get to have options even if it’s against the established lore. :smiley:

Give worgen tails!

8 Likes

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

I’m forming the opinion that Blizzard should hard stick to cannon lore with NPCs and storyline, so faction war, Night Elf sex segregated society, leaders hostile with each other. Elves hate trolls. Everything.

Then, take the binders off of players. Let us choose how our character would and does interact with that world. Player agency = game quality.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but who in their right mind is mentioning sexualizing worgen all we’re asking for is a tail because the model looks awkward. You anti fur folk are so confusing some days. Nowhere here has anyone ever mentioned such stuff we just feel a tail would make our worgen feel more complete as no tail looks…off balanced like we’re about to fall on our faces.

This quote seems to be proving true more and more as time goes on…only the gnome is clearly showing that second one…

9 Likes

the underworld movies are the worst thing that happened ever

Here’s hoping worgen get optional tails at some point no matter what the haters say

5 Likes

Night elf warlocks… when night elves are so against the legion and have such a long history of hatred for them it just seems so weird they’re caving to the ways of warlocks now

3 Likes

(sniffs) " Mmmm that’s like…(sniffs) is that bacon? (sniffs) Hey guys, I smell…(sniffs) Do you smell bacon? Bacon, anyone?! (sniffs) Oh, that’s bacon! Bacon! Who’s got the bacon?! WHERE’S THE BACON?!"

7 Likes

This is how I felt with warlocks in general during vanilla. I was like… shouldn’t we be stringing these demon summoners from gallows so they don’t let the legion in?

Worgen are going to be getting more fur options. So blizz where the heck are their tails? Tails blizz, TAILS.

7 Likes

Worgen will have wings before they have tails.

Worgen Demon Hunter

Eh, I think they’re pretty cool either way. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Oddly enough I just made a large amount of bacon in the oven and froze it for latter.