Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I’m absolutely against this.

If some of you had it your way youd have a tail on every race because you have some twisted fixation with tails.

I’m not stupid and I know why yall want tails, and I say no and I hope they never implement it.

I only want the tail on the wolf race.

4 Likes

Meanwhile Blizzard making it the players way and making every class race combination possible regardless of lore.

Not asking to give tails to everyone, just worgens since it makes sense design wise. :smiley:

Besides, Final Fantasy 14 lets players get a tail transmog on every race, and that game is doing perfectly fine.

5 Likes

I’m convinced there is a strange group of people who play that game and I probably am not wrong. Not everybody, but some. Adults who want to play as kids, all the tails, etc. It’s the perfect weirdo’s paradise.

I won’t say my true 100% opinion here cause I’ll get suspended, but that crowd is disgusting imo.

Every group has some kind of bad stigma to it, heck, i’ve heard terrible things from gnome players, do I classify all gnomes as bad? Nope. Am I part of said community you’re referencing? Definitely not.

This is simply a thread of players from all kinds of communities asking for a customization option that some in here don’t even play, they just come in to bring in support. :smiley:

More customization is a win for everyone in the end. It results in the gnome you’re playing getting more options too that make sense for em to have.

3 Likes

It’s a start but plz can they give us optional tails?!

5 Likes

This coming from a Gnome is a real laugh. Listen I am 41 years old I would like to see an optional tail for my Worgen character. You do not pay for my account therefor you have no say at all in what I would or would not want to see my character looking like. Just like most you rush in here to tell people who are asking for it to be an optional choice that NO you don’t want it. Well bad news. You are one tiny vote that really don’t matter in the grand scheme. But thank you for bumping the post and keeping it at the top where it belongs.

13 Likes

ht tps://www.wowhead.com/news/new-worgen-fur-customization-in-patch-10-1-5-intricate-patterns-and-scars-332940

WHERE IS TAILS!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!! BLIZZARD tails pls.

3 Likes

This one is a double whammy.

1 Like

Xeala here you go.

1 Like

Feels like a good time to echo support for worgen tails again, i recently was able to really love my worgen druid bcz of the new toggle they added for out of combat… and wouldn’t personally use a tail I don’t think but that’s the great thing about options it’s optional and worgen players/fans want this option to help make their characters more fun!

6 Likes

I like to hover in this thread. It’s a good one.
Feeling cautiously optimistic about Worgen getting a tail option.

3 Likes

Dude you’re a gnome.

5 races in wow have tails. 7 if you count allied variants.

“My 100% true opinion” citation needed.

Pretty sure you’re just an intolerant bigot who judges others for silly and harmless things.

9 Likes

Just because someone is short like a child doesn’t mean they are one…I mean you gnomes are the size of a child yet you’ve got a beard so… as far as tails go I just want them as options for the wolf people known as worgen and maybe the male panda…that’s it really… nobody else without a tail atm makes sense to give one to

6 Likes

You could have stopped here lol.

1 Like

Why stop at one blow when you can go for several?

“Brevity is the soul of wit”

When it comes to clapbacks, the shorter the better. You literally slam dunked him in under 20 characters. There is no comeback from that one which any reasonable person would take seriously.

2 Likes

hello yes, i am posting on my new forum main that has minimum post count due to my other druid’s post count getting reset

I advocate tails and request a straight back option for males.

3 Likes

As much as a double tap is always nice for good measure he’s a gnome not a zombie so it may not be needed to put his raving to an end. I think you put him in his place just fine

Sad to see the times where instead of one or the other they’re both of the things you said. Hmm… not too often we find a double whammy.

I’m having to agree with both these ideas… worgen could use optional tails but I doubt many of the haters would disagree the males would look nice with straight backs. Actually saw a tweet of a guy who did a straight posture for a male worgen model and it was truly something but… it wasn’t exactly forum appropriate given the nature of how the model was dressed so I can’t share it.

6 Likes