Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

its not, thats why i only gave you two days

It is day of judgment

1 Like

right… but two things…you don’t pay for my account and I like leveling to be fun rather than forced so I think I’ll take my time. You’re the one possibly putting the thread at risk with all these talks of skinning my vulpera because I haven’t had time to level this monk to 60 lately. Maybe we drop the hit on my vulpera and double down on requesting tails for worgen hmm?

only after you level
:dracthyr_love_animated:

how about I get to 30 then and the other 30 later?

1 Like

right… can we take the target off my vulpera now and get back to requesting tails?

easy for you to say when you already have a tail
:unamused:

my worgen doesn’t and I’d like for it to get the option rather than having to explain why my vulpera rogue left her hunters walking through Valdrakken in their underwear with a “What just happened, where’s my wallet” look lol

As we vulpera tend to say " To survive in the dunes sometimes you gotta salvage supplies…from other people… after you incapacitate them" Nothing lewd trust me just I get spooked, knock my hunters flat and prank them while walking away with their sack of coins. We’re all wanting worgen to get tails here so why would I do anything else?

I still love how he ends up winning the race anyways lol.

I just want the oldschool worgen models back. They looked cooler in my op.
I wonder if there are any female worgen versions of the old worgen models lying around somewhere. Probably not.

The old worgen lore was cool to.

2 Likes

Yet oddly not quite as weird as almost Steve Irwin-ing a Drakthyr.

Steal the tails from Blizzard. They are obviously keeping them for themselves.

Crikey, take a look at that angry reptile. One swipe from it’s claws and I’m a gonah. I’m gonna rassle it

1 Like

No worries, Miss ‘Lily…I’m watchin’ your Vulp’s tail.

Er, I mean…! I’ve gotcher back. Either of them tries to lay a claw on her, and they’re pulling back a smoking stump.

Yes give them all little swirly piggy tails :joy::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Are you talking about the Alpha Worgen model or the Abomination? Cause if your talking about that terrible trash model that never should have existed I know a walking Hamburger who isn’t making it to level 24.

If Curious George can go without a tail, so can the Worgen.

That ‘analogy’ made not one iota of sense.

But then, the great majority of anti-tail arguments in this thread don’t.

5 Likes

No I mean the models that exist in classic wow in like shadowfang keep. The original worgen models. I just felt like they were cooler. They exist in wrath classic to.

My “argument” made total sense, unless you’re being purposefully obtuse. Curious George did not have a tail, nobody has campaigned to go back and add a tail.

The best argument, and only argument that matters, is that tails are not what Blizzard wanted for their version of the classic werewolf trope. They went a different direction to keep the Worgen their own thing, and that’s perfectly acceptable.

Honestly, the argument for a tail feels a bit too, “why we should get a dog,” for me.

2 Likes