Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

what if instead you sacrifice your human form for demon hunter and a tail? I mean I’m sorry to say the human form is worthless for worgen so you’d lose nothing of value

2 Likes

but then we would be sacrificing nothing, the gods would be angered

1 Like

so…they’ve had their faces spat in before I’m sure. I mean sacrificing vulpera does you nothing…you could sacrifice gnomes though. The elves mostly gave up their sight for that DH sight and it wasn’t like they gave up their very life for the power although they may of seen turning their back on everything in their life to stop the legion as such but idk… my worgen for sure would if anything give up their human forms entirely if it meant they’d get tails

you’re just trying to get out of your annihilation when i find out your monk isn’t 60

1 Like

Why does anyone have to be annihilated again?

I’m still waiting on Worgen Paladins.

6 Likes

that’s enough out of you, fugitive harbourer

Op changed from a Worgen to a night elf! Possibly because there are no tails to be had</3

1 Like

I will protect as many Vulpera as I have to from getting eaten, de-tailed, or just plain turned into mittens. No matter how soft those mittens are.

1 Like

Side eyes the human seeming to admit to having Vulpera mittens
That aside, there are plenty of Vulpera that support our taller cousins getting their tails.

Oh, I don’t have any. They’re just very very soft.

Which is why there’s such rampant poaching… As well as Drak’thyr apatites.

2 Likes

Then I am left with no choice.

*Gets a towel a rope and duct tape *

I learned this trick from a guy in tan shorts.

Or was that crocodiles?

:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

1 Like

I for one support worgen getting tails…maybe one day my worgen monk will get one.

2 Likes

why are they such again? Poaching a vulpera won’t earn you a tail

1 Like

You should level her before Battlecruiser and I come for the squirrel.

1 Like

Still level 10. Guess I gotta don the armor mog again. Someones gettin skinned tomorrow.

1 Like

I wish the Worgen racials were buffed to be more competitive, or alternatively remove all racials but implement/buff the purely cosmetics ones for all races.

I’d also like to be able to be a Worgen-cursed Night Elf.

2 Likes

People thinking leveling from 10-60 is something hard… sorta funny honestly. Let me get my dang black dragon mount and I’ll get to leveling this gal… was planning to anyways. Not sure talking of hunting my rogue and skinning her is going to get us tails any sooner btw