Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

need to get this to 14000

1 Like

I donā€™t give a flying hoot about the human form for my worgenā€¦it gets everything already where as their true selves the worgen form gets denied and skipped over which is wrong in so many ways. If you want humans with wolf ears go play FF14ā€¦

1 Like

Yeah they do look a tad awkward for sure

yeah it needs some loveā€¦like a tail for example

I love this conceptā€¦I even got a tee turtle shirt of a werewolf holding a cup of coffee saying it so Iā€™d happily be on board with this as the reason for the tails if the others fail for some reason to be used

1 Like

It bugs me that youā€™re not levelling that monk

1 Like

Itā€™s okay. I ended up leveling mine from 1-70 in their honor, even thought I already had another monk at 61, which I also ended up race changing to worgen alsoā€¦

3 Likes

I but can only pay for one sub feeā€¦

1 Like

Oh I plan to level this monk just ran into a lot of stuff getting in my way. My vulpera rogue is my main sad to say and Iā€™ve been away for about a week atm so I missed the first week of 10.1 but never the less still hoping we get tails for our worgen

2 Likes

Level it right meow

1 Like

Oh I plan to, after my rogue gets caught up in the new zone and I find those new glyphs. My other 70s can wait a bit to join in as Iā€™ve been wanting to show some npcs my paws of fury lol

thats not meow
ā€˜;ā€¦;ā€™

1 Like

Iā€™m also lost in Stormwind ^^; So leveling will take a moment or so to get underway either way. Also gotta download the patch 10.1 as I was out of state tuesday last week but catching up and finding the glyphs wonā€™t take too long.

ill give you until wednesday to be 60 or the vulpera gets it

2 Likes

in case you donā€™t fully understand what i mean by ā€œgets itā€
:dracthyr_a1: :fire: :fox_face: :fire:

Canā€™t burn what you canā€™t find lol

you will be hunted

Man, I have to protect a lot of Vulpera from poaching lately.

*Hides the Vulpera *

Give us tails.

4 Likes

my thanks, I lost track of my spray bottle

1 Like

Give worgen demon hunters.

then we would have to sacrifice everything, and im not ready to sacrifice the tail i donā€™t even have yet

1 Like